The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures

Go down 
+33
The Man in Black
jaltesorensen
ChaosTheory
Otaku4Life
Santa Dog II
ItsVince725
ermac
thatguyontheright1
Brakywaki
Tykittaa
cyberdalek
micro4
Second Hand Store
barrylikesbnbns
Vendaval FJ
relauby
TheCinemaCynic
IAKO
Paul Atreides
Candyman
unrealbe
Eckertmania
AssimanDHI
A Cockatrice
Mondo a Go-Go
The Original Greaser Bob
obin_gam
Frank Rizzo
gregmcduck
Angie Matera
Son Of Jack Deth
Tommy Wiseau
UnknownKadath
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:18 am

I don't have any "guilty" pleasures.

I'm proud to have been one of the only people to see Postal in a theater.

Oh god, I'm gonna make friends around here after that statement.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Hey I'd probably watch Postal.
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:15 pm

The Machine Girl and RoboGeisha, both are incredibly dumb movies, but they are an entertaining kind of dumb that you can only get from Anime Directors making a live action movie. Turn your brain off, and get ready to watch a guy spout blood like old faithful.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:27 pm

The Dude wrote:
Hey I'd probably watch Postal.

If you want to subject yourself to a Uwe movie, watch Blubberella (though i can't promise you won't put a pencil through your ear).
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 pm

thatguyontheright1 wrote:
The Machine Girl and RoboGeisha, both are incredibly dumb movies, but they are an entertaining kind of dumb that you can only get from Anime Directors making a live action movie. Turn your brain off, and get ready to watch a guy spout blood like old faithful.
Yeah, I wouldn't go into a movie titled RoboGeisha expecting The Usual Suspects.
Back to top Go down
ItsVince725

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 am

Despite everyone telling me it's terrible and I'm terrible, I can't help but love RoboCop 2.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 am

ItsVince725 wrote:
Despite everyone telling me it's terrible and I'm terrible, I can't help but love RoboCop 2.
Lol I love that one i only dislike part 3. I thought Prime derectives was cool to
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:49 am

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
My two favorite songs from Shock Treatment. Fun movie.

lol damn i shouldnt have been absent so long. it looks like most of you enjoy what i consider my biggest guilty pleasure. Also another guilty pleasure of mine is mean girls.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 am

UnknownKadath wrote:
Tommy Wiseau wrote:
Not to mention that the one kid's head looks like it's been inflated to a very unhealthy amount.

You know what, even Rupert Grint doesn't look right.

Wait.. Rupert Grint? As in the one from Harry Potter?

Huh, figured I'd recognize him. I have a soft spot for the Harry Potter books/moviess.

Oh - and while I'm here: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 Twine70_100
Most Bond fans I know seem to think that TWINE is where Brosnan's Bond got a bit too silly. I actually really enjoyed it though... Plus it's kind of nostalgic for me, it was the first Bond I saw in the theatres which was a big thing for me when I was a kid.

Im acutally a big fan of the harry potter books and movies(well except the fith film that sucked) and i dont like The world is not enough. but i will admit i acutally really liked both Dalton bonds and a bunch of my friends hate those with a passon
Back to top Go down
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 am

I have quite a few.

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 The_Boondock_Saints_poster

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 Fritz_the_Cat_%28film%29

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 Jay_and_Silent_Bob_Strike_Back_%28theatrical_poster%29

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 220px-Mallrats

And of course stuff like The Room, Deadly Prey and Troll 2.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:21 am

"Makai Tensho: Jigoku-hen" aka "Ninja Resurrection"
Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 D37716365d5aprp5.jpg

"Bible Black"
Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 ?Id=9257&Type=Front&w=192&h=271

"Okane Ga Nai" aka "No Money"
Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 1241724459-no_money_dvd_1

"Angel Core"
Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 4684-angel_core
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Brakywaki wrote:
I don't have any "guilty" pleasures.

I'm proud to have been one of the only people to see Postal in a theater.

Oh god, I'm gonna make friends around here after that statement.

I saw FREDDY GOT FINGERED in a theater. Does that beat you? I'm not sure Shocked

I have a whole guilty pleasure genre - I'll watch anything set in either Greco-Roman or Medieval times that features fighting (sorcery optional) and I unabashedly love LADYHAWKE, KRULL, KING ARTHUR, 300, SEASON OF THE WITCH, IN THE NAME OF THE KING: A DUNGEON SIEGE TALE (but not the sequel), CENTURIAN, THE LAST LEGION, GLADIATOR, and the whole HIGHLANDER franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

"I saw FREDDY GOT FINGERED in a theater. Does that beat you? I'm not sure"

I'm so sorry......unless you went of your own free will.....then you deserve the torture that befell you.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
"I saw FREDDY GOT FINGERED in a theater. Does that beat you? I'm not sure"

I'm so sorry......unless you went of your own free will.....then you deserve the torture that befell you.

*shrug*
I was talked into it by friends, but I should've known better. It was certainly an experience......

I don't feel guilty about loving UNIVERSAL SOLDIER: REGENERATION, although I probably should. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I have a few. For example dune:
Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 220px-Duneposter

By any objective criteria it is not a good movie at all. The editing and the story was soooo rushed, that the overall picture was just plain bad. But i just love to watch it for some reason. Maybe it is because the bad editing or the rushed story. But I actually love the design of the movie and the music (totos very 80ies score).

Another one of mine is a b-movie, vietnam-flick, from 85, called "warbus":

Again, not a good movie (compared to Stone's Platoon). But i love this movie and its 80ies score (especially the opening music)
Back to top Go down
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Seeing as Otaku4Life brought up hentai, I mine as well mention I dig Legend of the Overfiend.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:53 am

I would say Rawhead Rex and Men in Black II are my guilty pleasures. I can't honestly say that either of them is a great movie, but I can't stop watching either of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maninblack.tk
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:02 am

The Man in Black wrote:
I would say Rawhead Rex and Men in Black II are my guilty pleasures. I can't honestly say that either of them is a great movie, but I can't stop watching either of them.

Agreed on Rawhead Rex.

MIB II? Meh, I liked the first one loads better.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am

Oh, no doubt that the first and even the third are much better. It's one of those franchises that I'll pretty much take anything from to a point.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 am

rawhead rex? i think i saw that one. didn't that take place in ireland or something? it was decent maybe film? it's been a couple years since i watched it so i can't honstly remember what i thought of it.

as for "Men in black 2" it has it's plus and it's minus' it's a terrible film. but it's just not as good as the 1st. i haven't seen the new one yet. but from what Brad says about it. i am now dying to see it.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 am

Rawhead did take place in Ireland, and Clive Barker disowned it.

It was also one of my first reviews way back.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:00 am

that's about all i remember about it. since that was the film i was thinking about. i did download that one a couple years back. but i don't think i was that impressed by it to be honest. i just LOVE "Charles Band" films. he's done his fair shit of shit. & yes i have seen the one that even Brad coverd well other than "Troll" which actually i think is a fun film.

but it's still a great episode though either way. i forget which one he did. with "Brinke Stevens' in that shower scene. but that film i have since seen & it is a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Sleepaway Camp II
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:38 pm

that one i actually like. it's another fun little film. that you don't really take serious at all. now as for the 3rd one WOW is that one bad.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:01 am

I was actually going to sit down and watch that in a little bit, so I guess I'll be seeing for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admit to your Guilty Pleasures   Admit to your Guilty Pleasures - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admit to your Guilty Pleasures
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next