The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video games

Go down 
+25
Thecigarsnob
CGC002
TheCinemaCynic
Mongoose
LeperMessiah117
shaun millington
yakityyakblah
ermac
Kaneda
Slait
bloodypitofhorror
The Original Greaser Bob
Griff Morivan
guudermann
FullMoonHowl
T-800
rathkor
Uzigon
Entertainer13
vidsub
Loxx O)))
A Cockatrice
JustinDP
Eckertmania
Cactus_Matt
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
guudermann

guudermann

Video games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I got a NES, a SNES and a 360 but growing up as a PC gamer my favourite game of all time is still Monkey Island 2. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://jbsrandomthoughts.wordpress.com
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Speaking of PC games, anyone here a Quake fan (and I mean the original, not the gradually worse sequels) I so want to write and direct a Quake movie adaptation, would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Griff Morivan

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm still not a part of the 7th generation of gaming. Which is bad, cause we're edging on next gen, here soon.

Retro gamer, both NES and PC, I own some stuff for the PS2. Favorite games include Mega Man 2, God Hand, MGS3, and others. It's odd, I consider myself a gamer, but I barely play anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Morivanism.wordpress.com
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 am

Cactus_Matt wrote:

It's interesting that most people I've known that hated Oblivion loved Morrowind and vice versa.
I loved them both.
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:35 pm

The Dude wrote:
Cactus_Matt wrote:

It's interesting that most people I've known that hated Oblivion loved Morrowind and vice versa.
I loved them both.

You just like proving me wrong don't you Razz
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I thought Oblivion was alright aside from the level up system and the enemies leveling up along with you. Those two things took me right out of the game (more so with the stupid leveling system than the enemies).
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

Cactus_Matt wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Cactus_Matt wrote:

I loved them both.

You just like proving me wrong don't you Razz
I just thought I'd come forward as someone you kind of know you loved both both games.
Back to top Go down
bloodypitofhorror

bloodypitofhorror

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:41 am

I just got an XBOX 360 for Christmas. I still have my XBOX and my playstation one.

As for games:

XBOX 360: Alan Wake, Arkham Asylum

XBOX: Bloodrayne, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Playstation One: Tomb Raider, Sypro.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodypitofreviews.blogspot.com
Slait

Slait

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 am

I have 360, PS3, Wii, and most predecessors. My favorite games include Quest for Glory, Legends of Kyrandia, Wet, Jet Set Radio Future, Pokemon, and any Zelda. I like everything from old school to new, and I'll try any game once. I can usually find something good to say about any game. So far, the only game I've hated wholy is Siren for the PS2.

Right now, I've been bouncing around between Demon's Souls, Borderlands, Fallout Vegas, Katamari Forever, Little Big Planet, and Soul Silver.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 am

Slait wrote:
I have 360, PS3, Wii, and most predecessors. My favorite games include Quest for Glory, Legends of Kyrandia, Wet, Jet Set Radio Future, Pokemon, and any Zelda.

Hell yeah, man.
Video games - Page 2 JET_SET_RADIO_FUTURE_iD
Back to top Go down
Kaneda

Kaneda

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 am

I'm getting Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 tomorrow finally. I fell like I'm the last person to play it since I don't have a 360 and my PC is crap. I did buy Soul Reaver off PSN today and it's fun.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

I am currently replaying Planescape: Torment for the n-th time....
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 am

Anyone play through Deadly Premonition? If ever a game deserved a Snob review, this is the one.
Back to top Go down
shaun millington

shaun millington

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 am

yakityyakblah wrote:
Anyone play through Deadly Premonition? If ever a game deserved a Snob review, this is the one.

Wow, weird, I was about to mention I have just completed this game, 3 times, done everything you possibly can, its a great game, if you can get past all the crap controls and so on.

Also, didn't Spoony start a review and just never complete it?
Back to top Go down
http://shauntm.deviantart.com/
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 am

shaun millington wrote:

Indeed he did. Spoony stopped because another reviewer at the time just finished his lets play of it, and Spoony didn't want to steal the thunder. In the Magfest Q&A Spoony's fans have expressed a lot of interest in him restarting it. So at this point it is sitting around in limbo if he will finish it or not.
Back to top Go down
shaun millington

shaun millington

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
shaun millington wrote:

Indeed he did. Spoony stopped because another reviewer at the time just finished his lets play of it, and Spoony didn't want to steal the thunder. In the Magfest Q&A Spoony's fans have expressed a lot of interest in him restarting it. So at this point it is sitting around in limbo if he will finish it or not.

The other reviewer wouldn't happen to be 'Giant Bomb' at all?
Back to top Go down
http://shauntm.deviantart.com/
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 am

shaun millington wrote:
A Cockatrice wrote:
shaun millington wrote:

That's the one.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 am

Kaneda wrote:
I'm getting Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 tomorrow finally. I fell like I'm the last person to play it since I don't have a 360 and my PC is crap. I did buy Soul Reaver off PSN today and it's fun.
Could be worse. You could be like me, who hasn't even played the first Mass Effect yet. And I do have a 360.
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 am

The Dude wrote:
Kaneda wrote:
Could be worse. You could be like me, who hasn't even played the first Mass Effect yet. And I do have a 360.

Good lord! What's your excuse man? It's a must play!
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 pm

shaun millington wrote:
A Cockatrice wrote:
shaun millington wrote:

Highly recommend watching Giant Bomb's let's play of the game, as well as their let's play of Persona 4. Well, actually I'd just recommend Giant Bomb.
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Fuck I want this, the humour is just like I remember it, looks to be heaps of fun.
Back to top Go down
bloodypitofhorror

bloodypitofhorror

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

I found a great Lets Play of Deadly Premonition on youtube done by a guy named Doctor Qwack. I totally recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodypitofreviews.blogspot.com
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm thinking we could make a list of games that kind of work as exploitation. Duke Nukem could be one, Manhunt definitely, I'm sure we could find a fair amount.
Back to top Go down
LeperMessiah117

LeperMessiah117

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

I've been a Fallout kid lately. Just demolished Fallout 3 yesterday with a perfect character and started New Vegas today. Also playing Fallout 1 on the side.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am

Cactus_Matt wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Kaneda wrote:

Good lord! What's your excuse man? It's a must play!
Excuse: I'm a broke-ass motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video games
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next