The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video games

Go down 
+25
Thecigarsnob
CGC002
TheCinemaCynic
Mongoose
LeperMessiah117
shaun millington
yakityyakblah
ermac
Kaneda
Slait
bloodypitofhorror
The Original Greaser Bob
Griff Morivan
guudermann
FullMoonHowl
T-800
rathkor
Uzigon
Entertainer13
vidsub
Loxx O)))
A Cockatrice
JustinDP
Eckertmania
Cactus_Matt
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

Video games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Thecigarsnob wrote:
I am working on a Video Games community at http://allianceofgamers.com if anyone is interested.

i expect to launch sometime next month

Is this like a clan or something? Will I be allowed to put AOG in front of my name when I enter tournaments for Street Fighter? Will I get a spiffy shirt to wear at those tourneys?
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
Thecigarsnob

Thecigarsnob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Eckertmania wrote:
Thecigarsnob wrote:
I am working on a Video Games community at http://allianceofgamers.com if anyone is interested.

i expect to launch sometime next month

Is this like a clan or something? Will I be allowed to put AOG in front of my name when I enter tournaments for Street Fighter? Will I get a spiffy shirt to wear at those tourneys?

No, it's not a clan, it's just a message board community, like this place.
Back to top Go down
http://jasonknightonline.com
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Awwww, I was hoping for a cool shirt.

Oh well, I'll join anyway. Then I have a place to expound on my "Theory Fighter" ideas with people that might or might not care about fighting games!
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
Mongoose

Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 am

Eckertmania wrote:
It wasn't bad. If you liked Spider-Man 2, you might like it as far as the combat engine goes. The story for me was hit and miss, but that's more because I'm not a fan of the symbiotes.

And my favorite Spider-Man game is Spider Man 2000, mostly because nostalgia to the max. Even so, Symbiote extravaganza!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 am

Deadpool wrote:
I play a lot of horror themed games. I recently finished splatterhouse and got the collector's edition, peep this trophy:

That's right, i got a terror mask Twisted Evil
Son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
ScrotumusMaximus

ScrotumusMaximus

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Playing the hell outta Mass Effect 2 on the ps3 ^^
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:57 am

I finally got around to buying Arkham Asylum. I was pretty surprised, I'm disappointed I waited so long to buy it.

Also, me and my brother spent so long playing Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts last night. It's ridiculously easy to lose track of time when you're playing a game like that.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 am

Relauby wrote:
Also, me and my brother spent so long playing Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts last night. It's ridiculously easy to lose track of time when you're playing a game like that.
I recon that's the only easy thing about it.
Back to top Go down
PCDOS

PCDOS

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 am

lets see
i've got a playstation, Xbox 360, gameboy advance, nintendo DS and a PC (clearly)

mostly i use the DS and the PC
my favorite game is mass effect 2
right now I'm playing fallout new vegas and prey
i play tons of stratagy games too
anyone heard of space empires 5?
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 am

The Dude wrote:
Relauby wrote:

Tell me about it. I've never beaten the first level, myself (although my brother did beat it, and then I beat the second level)
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 am

Relauby wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Relauby wrote:

Tell me about it. I've never beaten the first level, myself (although my brother did beat it, and then I beat the second level)
On the subject of hard mothers, did you ever play Silver Surfer?
I went out and found a copy after seeing the nerd's review of it...and it was brutal.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 am

The Dude wrote:
Relauby wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Relauby wrote:

I went out and found a copy after seeing the nerd's review of it...and it was brutal.

No, I don't play a lot of games, but I do remember the Nerd's review of it and it seemed ridiculous. I really need to play more games, especially older ones.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 am

Relauby wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Relauby wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Relauby wrote:

No, I don't play a lot of games, but I do remember the Nerd's review of it and it seemed ridiculous.
Ridiculous it was. If anything, the Nerd understated it's difficulty.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 am

Found a copy of Final Fantasy III (VI) for SNES at a used game store today. I didn't pick it up yet, but I'm definitely gonna get it. I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time playing that soon enough.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 am

Relauby wrote:
Found a copy of Final Fantasy III (VI) for SNES at a used game store today. I didn't pick it up yet, but I'm definitely gonna get it. I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time playing that soon enough.
Grind away, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games   Video games - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video games
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4