The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What game are you playing now?

Go down 
+40
Tabascofanatikerin
CowboyCrocket
Razzly
fubar_in_pittsburgh
Kristen D
perkele
Jabba the Slutt
ZappaDave
Alyxx
EvilWaffle
jasn0_X
Weezy-LUiGi
Angie Matera
AstaKask
EvilSpirit
theGerman
Subrick
jaltesorensen
JetJunkie
Homo Gotikus Industrialis
bigass
gunflyer
Tom Badguy
boxedlunch
thatguyontheright1
UKdecay
Brakywaki
ermac
ZombieRebel
Son Of Jack Deth
UnknownKadath
A Cockatrice
barrylikesbnbns
Tommy Wiseau
Mondo a Go-Go
Frank Rizzo
Eckertmania
The Original Greaser Bob
UnholyMephistopheles
relauby
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gunflyer

gunflyer

What game are you playing now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:21 pm

I've got a lot of games on my Wii's VC including Mario 64 which I really love but I have NEVER been able to complete because some of those damn levels are just too damn hard for me.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:04 am

Dead Island: Probably one of the best 360 games I've played this year.
Back to top Go down
bigass

bigass

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Mario 3D Land- amazing game. I just beat it, and was happy with it even though I beat it very easily. But then after I beat it, another 8 levels show up. This is the challenge that I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:21 am

I've been playing the Mass Effect 3 demo. I'm excited for when the whole game comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 am

Waiting for Mass Effect 3 to be released, seeing as I got money to afford and pre-order the delicious collector's edition...

In the meantime, however, I've been hopelessly addicted to the Assassin's Creed series. It took me forever and a lot of raging to get through the first one, and Altaïr grew on me in a weird love/hate relationship kind of way (the controls in that game arrhrhrghfgf), but the moment I started AC2 I was practically in love. Ezio is far too amasing for his own good.

I sadly don't have money for AC2: Brotherhood or AC2: Revelations, but I'll be damned if that stops me right now. I'm borrowing Brotherhood from a friend. Things just get more amasing as the story goes along!
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 am

Mass Effect 3 is soooooooooooooooo good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:39 am

I concur. It's interesting that they wove the multiplayer and single player campaign together like they did.
My one criticism: they need to fix the import shit because I'm angry and tired of looking at a face that isn't anything near what my character is supposed to look like.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:34 am

...the ending was terrible, and that makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
JetJunkie

JetJunkie

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 am

im mainly playing fallout 2. ive been trying to get into some older rpgs, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

JetJunkie wrote:
im mainly playing fallout 2. ive been trying to get into some older rpgs, any suggestions?

Im not an RPG-kind-of-gamer. But i loved Westwood´s Lands Of Lore.
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 am

I have been playing Catherine.
Back to top Go down
JetJunkie

JetJunkie

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 pm

jaltesorensen wrote:
JetJunkie wrote:

Im not an RPG-kind-of-gamer. But i loved Westwood´s Lands Of Lore.

ill check that out. today i started playing legends of grimrock and its pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
Subrick

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 am

Black Mesa. It's the first game in years to make me want to game again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Subrick
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 am

"Kingdom Hearts II (Original Japanese Version)
What game are you playing now? - Page 4 03911
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Playing through all the Picross-Games I can get my hands on. Already finished the two Game Boy Games and the two DS-Games (Picross DS and 3D). Close to finishing Super Picross on SNES and will do the 10 Picross NP Games I got after that.
Also playing Walking Dead Episode 3 right now.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am

i bought "harry potter' and the deathly hallows part 2' i'm not that far into it that one yet. i got it for my PS3 for $15 bucks this week. not bad eh? it's easier to play than part 1 was.

cause it was just annoying as hell the way the set the spells up.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 am

i also bought recently for my PS3 again the "Ratchet and clank collection' which is the 10th anniversary of the series.
and it contains the first 3 games that were originally on the PS2 which system i do have but those games i currently don't have.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 am

Totally lost in Torchlight 2 at the moment...loved the first one and this one takes everything that made the first one great and just one upped it.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:49 am

i've been playing pretty much at different times of course now all 3 'Ratchet & Clank" Games and the 3rd one 'up your arsenal' is i think the hardest so far. i had thought it was the 2nd one to be honest. but i guess i was proved wrong at
least so far anyways. i've never heard of the one you are playing, what system is it for anyways?
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 pm

It is a game similar to Diablo 3. For now it's only available via steam for PC and Mac, but the first one was pretty succesful on Xbox Live, so I think they will do a 360-version of it. There will also be a boxed version in the future.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 am

i finally got around to buy 2 NEW controllers for my PS3 one cheap ass one where it's got a cord $12.99 i didn't even know they made PS3 controllers that cheap it's an off brand that but doesn't bother me. and i also bought the standard one that Sony puts out. and FINALLY i got charger i FINALLY got around to buying one. now i have 3 controllers FINALLY!

so if i want to play a game of 'Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One' with someone i now can.

so in short it's FANTASTIC to be able to playing my system again. i was unable to for a couple weeks cause my battery had died.
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

Just finished Papo & Yo. I played this game knowing what it was about, because I could relate to the characters, and because I like surreal adventurous types of games. The environments were a bit repetitive after a while, but still suited their purpose. Puzzles were fun and such. The story had m in tears, but, eh.
Back to top Go down
EvilSpirit

EvilSpirit

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 pm

I've been re-addicted to Homeworld again, since I just got it back from storage and it still works like a charm, despite it being from 1999. O.o Still have mini-mangasms over Shipbreakers being a Homeworld 3. And because the soundtrack is quite awesome.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 am

Crusader Kings II. I love real-time strategy history games.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:40 am

Heavy rain. soul crushingly good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   What game are you playing now? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing now?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next