HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What game are you playing now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Razzly

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 am

Command & Conquer 95 și Oblivion. îmi place jocul C&C, a să o moduri pentru mai multe jocu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CowboyCrocket

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:53 am

Did fire up the SNES to play some of TMNT tournament Fighters. Still like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Right now I mostly play "Terraria" (PC) but also try to finish "Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)" (PC), a platformer game with puzzle elements that plays in cold Northern Alaska.

I'd like to list up the games I've finished/tried since my last visit here months ago:

Broken Age
I was writing about it but meanwhile it's finished and I can definitely recommend it. It was a fun game with quite difficult puzzles. However, the end sequence was a bit disappointing and short.

The Binding of Isaac
I picked it up again. Very much fun for now and then.

Pixel Puzzles (Japan & Zombie & Anime & Birds Editions)
Yeah...plain puzzle games. They were okay to fill the time.

Alien Carnage (a.k.a. Halloween Harry)
A 2D platformer from 1994 which I also played in my youth but didn't complete back then. Meanwhile I did and it was very nice, especially in the Halloween season.

Beyond Eyes
The walking simulator where you explore your environment as a blind girl.
To be honest, the concept sounds interesting and the design makes you go "wow" first. But after a while it gets rather boring and makes you tired while playing. All you do is walk around and find your paths (and extra corners with objects or animals to get the Steam achievements). It's not horrible or something but also no "game of the year" material.
I wouldn't play it again that soon.

Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight
A shameless free but "pay to win" casual game about the Disney movie "Frozen". Sure you can get through a row of levels without buying extra items but sooner or later you get stuck (personally I got stuck in level 32 out of about 100 or more). And the only thing it has really to do with "Frozen" is that the movie characters stand next to the "Bejeweled" game, looking at your efforts and reacting to stuff (at least this was nicely animated for a free game). Better play "Bejeweled" or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:47 am

still ratchet & clank: tools of destruction. for PS3 i've got a question for you folks, what do you think of the Playstation Vita? i am thinking about buying one. is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:57 am

Games I've finished since my last post:

Life is strange
My best friend gave me this as a Christmas present (all episodes on Steam).
It was an amazing, entertaining experience with an interesting gameplay I haven't really had so far, a nice row of characters and also a lot of great plot twists.

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
Some sort of platformer with a few puzzle elements. You play an eskimo girl and her snow fox friend and have to get through levels while also working with nature. This was also fun.

And right now I'm still playing "Terraria" from time to time must mostly "Party Hard" (which Angry Joe drew my attention to), a strategy game where you are a serial killer murdering all the people at parties in order to get them quiet. Brutal, dumb plot but it's a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:33 am

let's see a few. Batman Lego 2: for my Vita in fact just to save time and space these are all for my vita games. anyways i've been playing,

the sly cooper games: 1-3 which are really great games by the way. you guys and gals if there are any should check them out. though the original 3 are on the PS2 the one i have is the Sly Cooper Collection that you can get on the PS3 as well. Spy Hunter i bought last week but i really suck ass at driving the car though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 am

Meanwhile I finished "Party Hard" and it was so much fun. I recommend it! I already wrote about it a bit so I won't bother with that anymore.

After that I started with "Ori and the Blind Forest". Visually very impressive but is it also a good game? I'm finding out but I'm still in the first part after the prologue.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:48 am

i was the other nite playing a Ratchet & clank game Size matters. i have it for PS2 i bought like a month ago i played it after i bought it and liked it. but i didn't have my memory card at all so i couldn't save a damn thing. the other nite HOWEVER i did find it. in the bottom of a box actually so i can now save my games again. i hadn't played my PS2 in at least 2 or 3 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 am

I'm playing the final Splatfest on "Splatoon".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:00 am

i still don't own a wii U but all i've heard is bad things about it how is it anyways? at least that's what it feels like when i see videos and such about the wii U on you tube. i haven't been playing anything as of recent only because i reached my burnout i think of playing video games for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
i still don't own a wii U but all i've heard is bad things about it how is it anyways? at least that's what it feels like when i see videos and such about the wii U on you tube. i haven't been playing anything as of recent only because i reached my burnout i think of playing video games for the time being.

I've got a WiiU, it's not that bad. It doesn't have the expansive library of games to say it's one of the better video game investments I've made, but the few games I've got for it, I enjoy. What sold me on the console was Bayonetta 2 being exclusive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:11 pm

I don't know...I briefly co-owned a Wii U but never felt like "I wanna play it right now so bad". Is that bad?

But back to PC games: Right now I'm playing "System Shock 1" (Enhanced Edition) which is a fun old survival horror game and still well playable.
Also, whenever the time is good and my far-away friends can, we play board games on the "Tabletop Simulator" which combines many board and card games so people can meet online and play it. We also talk to each other during all this via Steam voice chat. Very cool. So far I've played "Doom", "Agricola", "Pandemic" and "Anno Domini" there.

And I've finished the following games in the last months...

Castle of Illustion starring Mickey Mouse
The 3D reboot from 2013. Overall a nice game and it's great to hear Mickey talk here but the controls sometimes were really frustrating, especially in the big jumping parts and it makes it more frustrating whenever you have to watch the same cutscenes first over and over without being able to skip them. So not a great reboot as "Ducktales Remastered".

Monuments of Mars
A game by Apogee I had not played until then even though Apogee has made a lot of my childhood games. In it you walk from screen to screen (1 screen = a level) as an astronaut exploring Mars. It's solid fun but not great or someting. Nice to play if you don't mind simple old graphics and sound design.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered
The reboot. The biggest differences are only the polished graphics (looks now like vector instead of pixel graphics), the menu and the bonus materials (commentary, Steam trading cards and achievments). I've always loved the game and would call it one of my favourites. The remastered version was a nice chance to play it again.

Grim Fandango Remastered
Another reboot. And another LucasArts classic. I enjoyed the game very much even though it reminded me of some frustratingly difficult puzzles. But on the other hand the graphics - again - were improved (less pixelated), hearing the new orchestra recording of the soundtrack was awesome and I also was reminded of all the great jokes and legendary humour in this game. And again there are trading cards and achievements to collect on Steam. It was cool to play it again and I believe that it would be a great opportunity for a younger generation to get to know an adventure classic.

The Stanley Parable
I haven't played a lot of walking simulators but this might be the most amazing one. You play a boringly normal office guy going through a story the narrator is making up but you can also try out new ways and see new, different endings. Sounds either strange or boring to you but all the surprises and originality of the game are totally worth trying it out.

The Beginner's Guide
From the same guy who created "The Stanley Parable". Another amazing and interesting walking simulator but more about developing games itself instead of fictional story. Not as good as "Stanley" in my opinion and I don't know what to really think about the story behind it but yeah, gave me a lot to think about.

Undertale
Oh god, it IS great! An original, wonderful RPG game with tons of surprises, characters to look forward to, interesting designs and good music. If you want to now: The first time I've played through "Undertale" I had the neutral way (killing enemies more in the first third of the game but tried harder to be merciful after that). Now I'm trying to go all peaceful in the second playthrough. Not that easy since it's easier to die faster in boss fights especially.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:48 am

i've been playing random ones. batman: arkham Asylum which is my favorite one for my PS3 and 360 what can i say i just love that game. and of City too. some Ratchet & clank Tools of destruction as well. and i'm sure there are others but my mind is drawing a blank. oh i played some Snoopy's Grand Adventure for my PS4 and i really am enjoying it. it's a better game than i thought it would be.

i was playing some Lego games as well. Jurassic World for one: Avengers as well all Lego all for PS4 and i really must say if you like those games they are a MUST to buy1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7