HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What game are you playing now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:42 am

I bought a 3DS on Wed. Night for $150.00 bucks and it was used. it's the original design i asked the guy which one was better. and he said the original. anyways. i bought 2 games. Batman 2:Lego a game i love.

and "Batman:Arkham Origins Blackgate. and i'm up bronze tiger and i can't beat the fucker. anyone have this game? i can't even get 1 single fucking hit in!  fuckers hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabba the Slutt

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am

Megaman X4

I blew through all the reploids easily but damn does it get hard after that. Also the cutscenes are hilarious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 pm

i'm slowly able to hit the fucker but i still can't beat him. he keeps picking me up and throwing me at the electric fence. fucker!  you know what's sad is that i can't find anyone who has played this game online! Seriously i hear non stop about the other Arkham games no complaints here. those are great games. but i just can't find anyone who has blackgate. or even say if they like it or not. mainly cause the game is about a year old now. that's my guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:40 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
I bought a 3DS on Wed. Night for $150.00 bucks and it was used. it's the original design i asked the guy which one was better. and he said the original. anyways. i bought 2 games. Batman 2:Lego a game i love.

and "Batman:Arkham Origins Blackgate. and i'm up bronze tiger and i can't beat the fucker. anyone have this game? i can't even get 1 single fucking hit in!  fuckers hard!

I have both and I prefer the regular, except to play Monster Hunter, but I had to special order the circle pad pro from japan to play it.

Regarding Blackgate, I’ve heard that it wasn’t as good and not too many people played it because of the reputation. Regardless I’m sure you can look up a strategy on Gamefaqs.com. You want balls hard on the 3ds? Get Shinobi.

Just recently picked up Hyrule Warriors for the WiiU, and it is hands down probably my favorite game in recent plays. The soundtrack is amazing too. If you like Zelda in the least, check out the amazing reimagining of classing poly-Zelda tunes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:52 pm

From the game play footage I've seen of Hyrule Warriors on Youtube, I'm sold on it, would definitely buy the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:16 am

i dunno i've only got 16% done so far and it's not that bad. there are far far far worse games out there.
i know i do own some of them on various systems. i don't own a Wii U just a Wii. i do think it's odd that i can't find anyone who has played it for good or bad online given that it's a batman game. and i love Zelda too but there some of them i don't have. far too many of them i have yet to beat too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:22 am

well i had a friend beat 2 guys for me cause i just lost patience with them. and that's bronze tiger and the joker. and i'm at 64% now. i've beat deathshot who is pretty hard and it's really helpful when you go onto you tube and know where the fuck to go cuz you are getting shot at so much. and Grundy is as easy as it can be.

the way to beat him is simply this, don't go after him 1st meaning go after the joker 1st. and you will get the electric Batarang at some point on the way. and after you get that and this is far far far much easier my i add is simply throw that into the water and if you are fast enough you can hit target or something i forget, anyways wait until he's standing a puddle of water of course than do that. and that will knock his ass on his feed. and before he gets back up hit him in the face a few times & that will knock his ass out.

anyways, as for what else i'm playing well i bought that Zelda game for 3DS called Between Two worlds and anyone who hasn't played it SHOULD! i think it's by far one of the best Zelda games out there. i also bought a strategy guide yesterday to help me out. those are VERY helpful as well. plus i bought Lego Star Wars Saga
on the Wii and that was i think the 1st Wii game i've bought in i dunno HOW Long! and i had to get used to the controls again as well after not playing the system in ages. next game i plan on getting for the 3DS no doubt will be the NEW Lego Batman game for it. hopefully next week i can get that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:41 am

For about or nearly a month I've been playing "Fantasy Life" on the Nintendo 3DS.
A great game for my long trip home from work and a very nice time waster. I enjoy the several tasks I have to complete, the graphics, the soundtrack and the fighting.

Before that I completed "Yoshi's New Island" on the Nintendo 3DS. More like a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Tabascofanatikerin wrote:
For about or nearly a month I've been playing "Fantasy Life" on the Nintendo 3DS.
A great game for my long trip home from work and a very nice time waster. I enjoy the several tasks I have to complete, the graphics, the soundtrack and the fighting.

Before that I completed "Yoshi's New Island" on the Nintendo 3DS. More like a disappointment.

... was thinking about picking up Fantasy Life, would you recommend it?

Also just picked up...

I like the control scheme more on the WiiU for Bayonetta than I did the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perkele

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:15 am

Jabba the Slutt wrote:
Megaman X4

I blew through all the reploids easily but damn does it get hard after that. Also the cutscenes are hilarious.

That is actually the only Megaman game I've ever played Very Happy I found a PC version of it when I was 9 or 10 and it was so satisfying to eventually beat it. The final boss is just brutal.

Lately I've been addicted (again) to Civilization 4. It's the only civ game I've played, apart from few attempts at Civ5, although I never really got into that one. This one I usually play for something like 3-4 months almost every day, then I get sick of it and have to take a break for at least 6 months, but I always come back to it, it's just so addictive. I've had a couple domination wins at the second highest difficulty, but the highest one is just so damn hard beyond any reason that it's not even funny. Some day I'll beat it though, and then I can die as a happy man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Inquisitor wrote:

... was thinking about picking up Fantasy Life, would you recommend it?
Yes, I would.
Let's put it this way: I saw that my best friend has that game on her Amazon wishlist and I'll give it to her as a Christmas present. I wouldn't do that if I found the game awful in some way.

I gotta admit that the beginning of the game is kind of slow (because you have to learn all the basics, of course) but after that it is much fun.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 am

After the Midnight Screening on 'Nothing' I decided to pick up at a local resale store a game that I had overlooked for a long time and Brad brought up in that review. Red Dead Redemption. I'm fucking loving it. I was also one of the very few (it seems anyway) that loved L.A. Noire so it's right up my alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 pm

After (FINALLY) buying a new computer lately I could (FINALLY) use games from Steam again without the fear of having them being too slow or crashing the hardware.
Since then I've been playing especially "This War of Mine" and "Tomb Raider 1" in my spare time.
On the Nintendo 3DS I'm still playing "Fantasy Life" (however, not as intensively anymore) but also "Ultimate NES Remix" (a belated Christmas gift) and a new downloaded game called "Color Zen". It is one of these simple-and-addicting puzzle games but it's also quite relaxing.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:14 am

i have L.A. Noire on my PS3 but i haven't played it in ages and i haven't gotten that far into it to be honest. anyways, i'm currently playing 2 games for my 3DS, and they are NEW Super Mario Bros 2. i do have a question on that game though. i'm up to the last level Bowser. and that's world 6. but why in the fuck does the game say there are 8 worlds? if that's the end of the game?

i've also been playing Mario 3D Land as well and i on that one Beat Bowser and i'm on Special #1 so now i have to Rescue Luigi. uh couldn't that be the end of the game? i mean shit i've only ever beat one fucking Mario game in my life and that's Super Mario Land 2:Six Gold Coins for the original Game Boy. and that was on the easy level.

with this one it's a much harder game i think. for me anyways it is for others not so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Hell yeah baby. Playing it as often as I can, which isn't much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Recently I was finishing "Valiant Hearts: The Great War" (PC), a mix of adventure, action, puzzle and educational game about World War I by Ubisoft.
It was a great gaming experience and also very emotional, in the end this game was a tearjerker. But overall it was really really good and entertaining (also when it comes to gameplay, graphics and soundtrack). I'd love to make my father play this.

Recently I have to take a little pause due to work at home after work (yeah...). But occasionally I play "Tomb Raider III" (PC) whenever there's the time and I need some relaxing gaming especially after work. And in the next few days I wanna start with "Child of Light" (PC).
Back to top Go down
Alyxx

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Wed May 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Fri May 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Alyxx wrote:
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

So good! How far are you in? I've made it to the end boss and didn't have the time left before work to finish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristen D

Location : Brooklyn, NY (originally), Craptown, PA (currently)

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:34 am

Playing through Mass Effect for like the 100th time again and revisiting Red Dead. Missed riding my damn horse.

Not playing Undead Nightmare. Damn Sasquatch story line was too hard the first time to deal with. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://kristendeatstheworld.wordpress.com/
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 pm

A few days ago I finished "Child of Light" and it was a very pleasant and fun experience. I can highly recommend it if you enjoy platformers, RPGs and games that just look and sound so beautiful but offer more.
I was also trying out "Catlateral Damage" (a 1rst Person game where you make as much mess in rooms as possible as a cat) and "Melody's Escape" (a guitar hero-like music game on the keyboard).

Right now I'm playing "Eryi's Action" (a so-called "trapformer") and the "Euro Truck Simulator 2" (all of this also PC games).
Back to top Go down
fubar_in_pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:21 am

Splatoon. 10/10. Easily the best game of 2015. Buy it. Don't own a Wii U? Buy a Wii U. It's worth it for this game. And Nintendo keeps adding more free DLC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cthutube.blogspot.com/
Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 am

In fact, I own a Wii U. But haven't bought the game. So it's that great?

But I'm so occupied by Steam Very Happy

In the last weeks I've completed Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2 (both are short but very nice puzzle adventures, created by the guy who directed "The Boxtrolls" ), The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, Limbo and The Shivah (a Jewish crime plot? Something different at last).
All these games were okay to very good. "The Shivah" could be better but it's worth a try if you get curious like I was.

Right now I play the Tim Schafer adventure Broken Age, finishing the first act very soon. It's pure eye candy but also funny and it's fun solving the puzzles and finding the Steam achievments.
And whenever I have little time for a game but play anyway, I play Terraria.
Back to top Go down
fubar_in_pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:51 pm

In fact, I own a Wii U. But haven't bought the game. So it's that great?

But I'm so occupied by Steam Very Happy

In the last weeks I've completed Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2 (both are short but very nice puzzle adventures, created by the guy who directed "The Boxtrolls" ), The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, Limbo and The Shivah (a Jewish crime plot? Something different at last).
All these games were okay to very good. "The Shivah" could be better but it's worth a try if you get curious like I was.

Right now I play the Tim Schafer adventure Broken Age, finishing the first act very soon. It's pure eye candy but also funny and it's fun solving the puzzles and finding the Steam achievments.
And whenever I have little time for a game but play anyway, I play Terraria.

They are doing a free trial this weekend. You have to try it. I'm normally a PC gamer but two rounds of this game were all it took to convince me to return to console gaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cthutube.blogspot.com/
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 pm

I keep meaning to pick up Splatoon, but I keep getting side-tracked with other games. Like next week is the Mad Max Game... which flew under my radar, but now that I've seen the trailers, is a must buy. Eventually I think I'll get around to getting it(Splatoon).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:56 am

has anyone picked up the NEW Transformers game? it's fucking awesome! it's called i believe Transformers:Devastation and it's a game i've been wanting to play since i was a kid in the 80's. it's on all systems pretty much but oddly NOT Nintendo for some strange reason or other.

i got it for X-mas and it finally came late in the mail yesterday and it was well worth the wait let me tell ya. i don't think you can play as a decepticon though. sorry for my shitty spelling i'm just to lazy to look up the right spelling. he he but than i'm only on Level 1 and they actually give you a good boss fight pretty damn early in fact, not only do you fight Devastator pretty Early but also Megatron as well and he's the final Boss in the 1st level as well. you would expect these bosses to take place later in the game you'd think. but i'm to be fair not past level 1 yet but than i had to stop cause i got burnt out cause i was playing for a couple of hrs. mine is for the PS3 and oddly i can't find a walkthrough on you tube for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you playing now?   

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next