The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good B-movie drinking games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pale-suzie

pale-suzie

Good B-movie drinking games?  Empty
PostSubject: Good B-movie drinking games?    Good B-movie drinking games?  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:11 am

I'm planning a 'bad' movie night with a few of my girlfriends, because it's my turn to host and I intent to spread the love... I'm however also pretty sure alcohol will make it all go down easier. So, now I just need to figure out what we should watch, 'the room' would be an obvious choice and I know from experience that it works pretty well, but I think most might have seen it already.

So I was wondering, do you guys have any recommendations? Do you know any b-movies with especially good drinking games? I think it would also be pretty cool if any of the games involved other stuff than drinking, like rules and activities? All suggestions are welcome and I hope it ends up being an awesome night. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Good B-movie drinking games?    Good B-movie drinking games?  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:43 am

FUTURE-KILL (1985)
Pick up the original VHS version, not the letterbox DVD version. And play "spot the boom-mic" and take a shot each time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Good B-movie drinking games?    Good B-movie drinking games?  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 am

Imstraight edge and do not drink at all but i guess a fun one to do would be Blue city and take a shot every plot whole u notice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
pale-suzie

pale-suzie

PostSubject: Re: Good B-movie drinking games?    Good B-movie drinking games?  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks for both of the suggestions, I will look after those. Smile

I'm not entirely sure though whether I know anyone that owns a VHS player anymore, I had a friend who a couple of years back needed to find one for a sign language course she was taking and locating one that still functioned took a lot of time and a surprising amount of money... which is honestly a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good B-movie drinking games?    Good B-movie drinking games?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Good B-movie drinking games?
Page 1 of 1