The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Go down 
+81
Tabascofanatikerin
Razzly
Inquisitor
Skibz
Ninty64X
The_Stone_Guest
Toyland Chairman
ZappaDave
Alyxx
metateen
80'sDavid
aga
EvilSpirit
AstaKask
EccentricSnob
fubar_in_pittsburgh
perkele
kraufen
jasn0_X
Hybrid Pig-Boy
polygonalchemist
Subterfuge
Longinus
theGerman
Kayna
Weezy-LUiGi
The Man in Black
Eckertmania
Santa Dog II
ItsVince725
gunflyer
Ashxking
PanzerschreckLeopard
LeMunson
Randy Spears
Brakywaki
Tykittaa
Indiana Groans
DanteRespite
Rudiger
Jerky McSquirt
IAKO
UnholyMephistopheles
Salim
Captain Smack-Pigeon
Second Hand Store
Candyman
TheCinemaCynic
barrylikesbnbns
moonsknight
Vendaval FJ
O'Hara
Dyson sphere
unrealbe
gregmcduck
Angie Matera
obin_gam
KingLDub
UnknownKadath
MonkeyMan
Son Of Jack Deth
relauby
Bassbait
PCDOS
Frank Rizzo
ScrotumusMaximus
Mondo a Go-Go
tonythe chosen
Tommy Wiseau
Lady stardust
ermac
LeperMessiah117
Kaneda
A Cockatrice
Mother of Invention
JustinDP
The Original Greaser Bob
LucasChad
thegormer
Minuto
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:42 am

The Dude wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
The Dude wrote:
I watched Hotel Rwanda today. Life sucks.

Holy shit that was fucking hilarious.
...I hope you're referring to my remark and not the Genocide-film...cause that'd be pretty terrible.

I was going to clarify, but I thought it wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Slight Stanley Kubrick kick.

2001, since I have been bugging my sister to see it for some time. I still think it's great. It may actually be the greatest movie I've seen, even if it's not my favourite.

A Clockwork Orange. Strangely enough, I'm not a huge fan of this one, but I can't really figure out why. I guess it's partly because it gets a bit boring towards the end. I'm actually not a huge fan of the dialogue/slang either.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:29 am

Bonnie and Clyde. Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:30 am

relauby wrote:
Bonnie and Clyde. Pretty good.
Glad someone else besides me likes B&C.
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Twilight Zone: The Movie. It's such a great movie; too bad the first segment has that uncomfortable sadness surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Just saw "Best Worst Movie." Pretty entertaining documentary! It was also kind of cool seeing that they actually had footage of one of the showings of Troll 2 at the theatre where I work. (In "Best Worst Movie" our theatre appears about 40 minutes in; the one in SLC.)
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 am

Eyes Wide Shut... it's a great movie for the first two acts. I really hate, though, how it ties up all the loose ends in the third act. The acting is simply alright too, and that one piano piece is horrible. It really makes me think though, and it's definitely Kubrick's most emotional movie. Shot well, too.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:38 am

Darkman

Such a great movie.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Darkman

Such a great movie.

You have great taste my friend.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 am

Grapes of Wrath
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 am

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Darkman

Such a great movie.

You have great taste my friend.

I second that. As much as I would have loved to see Raimi do a *good* version of The Shadow, if there was one good thing to come from that "blah" Baldwin version, it was that Raimi made his own hero. Seriously, Raimi wanted to do "The Shadow" but when he was denied he took some inspiration and made Darkman. Very Happy

I just watched Session 9. Not a bad chiller.
Back to top Go down
Jerky McSquirt

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Just watched the documentary "Schlock! The Secret History of American Movies" about american exploitation cinema in the 50s and 60s. Well made but didn't bring anything to the table that I didn't know about before.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:12 am

Vice Squad. Pretty fun movie.
Back to top Go down
Rudiger

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am

Shadow Glories
Ordinary boxing movie

***spoiler***
Only it is about a woman who wants to fight the male world champion. She beats him to death in the ring, gets rage swings and it ends with her suffocating her boxing trainer.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 am

Capote. Very well shot, well acted, emotional, and containing a scene that genuinely shocked me (the ending). I liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Shadow Glories
Ordinary boxing movie

***spoiler***
Only it is about a woman who wants to fight the male world champion. She beats him to death in the ring, gets rage swings and it ends with her suffocating her boxing trainer.

.....Uh........
Back to top Go down
Rudiger

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:33 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Rudiger wrote:
Shadow Glories
Ordinary boxing movie

***spoiler***

.....Uh........

Yes it was a hidden gem. I got it on a 4 in one action box. The box cover on it actually has a photo of the woman fighting the man. Somehow I thought that was her with the trainer or something.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 am

Rudiger wrote:
Shadow Glories
Ordinary boxing movie

***spoiler***
That's significantly less ordinary than you led me to believe.
Back to top Go down
Jerky McSquirt

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Revisited Bordello of Blood yesterday. Didn't like it the first time but seeing it again after all those years I really enjoyed it. The ending is kinda stupid but there's enough fun in the rest of the movie.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:54 am

The Street Fighter

Pretty good, just a few minor complaints, like the editing making some of the fight scenes kind of confusing. The ending also kind of irked me, but I won't spoil that here.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 am

The Dude wrote:
The Street Fighter

Pretty good, just a few minor complaints, like the editing making some of the fight scenes kind of confusing. The ending also kind of irked me, but I won't spoil that here.

Love that movie. As for the ending even though it is just for sequel bait, I do like how it feels overblown and the way they pull it off.

And for the topic just finished Shark Attack 3: Megladon, and all I can really say is wow.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 pm

A Cockatrice wrote:
The Dude wrote:
The Street Fighter

Love that movie. As for the ending even though it is just for sequel bait, I do like how it feels overblown and the way they pull it off.

I get the feeling that the first couple of Streetfighter movies were one of those projects that was originally one really long movie that was later edited into two.

A Cockatrice wrote:
And for the topic just finished Shark Attack 3: Megladon, and all I can really say is wow.
-Sigh- I knew I was going to say something about that movie, but I'm so exhausted. But I'm really wired...what should I do?

Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:06 pm

The Dude wrote:

-Sigh- I knew I was going to say something about that movie, but I'm so exhausted. But I'm really wired...what should I do?

You wouldn't happen to have any cats, would you?
Back to top Go down
Rudiger

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Go for it
Classic Bud Spencer / Terrence Hill
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 am

Tommy Wiseau wrote:
The Dude wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have any cats, would you?
As it happens I do, but she has nothing to do with my movie reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next