The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any good conventions you know of?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

Any good conventions you know of? Empty
PostSubject: Any good conventions you know of?   Any good conventions you know of? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 am

Hey, I've never been to any kind of convention and its something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm mostly interested in bad movies, though I'm also quite the SciFi nerd. Anime is also a love of mine, though I haven't been able to keep up with it for the last 5 or 6 six, so I'm less interested in purely anime cons. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has a favorite con to recommend.

P.S. I live in Southern Wisconsin, Madison to be exact, so something close by me would be optimal, although I don't need this to be all about me. If you have a local con you love tell me about it, just let me know where it is so I don't get too excited should I be unable to travel the distance.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: Any good conventions you know of?   Any good conventions you know of? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:55 am

It'll take a good eight hours to drive there, but in Toronto every year, the Canadian FanExpo's a great horror/sci-fi/anime/comic con. It attracts quite a few notable names (it got William Shatner and Adam West last year) and it's not nearly as busy as ComicCon and the like. It's pretty fun, and I'd highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: Any good conventions you know of?   Any good conventions you know of? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 am

Thanks, I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good conventions you know of?   Any good conventions you know of? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any good conventions you know of?
Page 1 of 1