The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?

Go down 
+13
Otaku4Life
AstaKask
kraufen
smjaiteh
Subterfuge
Angie Matera
Skibz
ozzy554
theGerman
wildhoney66
Razzly
Frank Rizzo
The Original Greaser Bob
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:28 pm

There are fans of Justin Bieber, and there are those who hate him with a passion.
Here's a video to prove it.

Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 am

Yes...my answer would have to be yes.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 am

Hopefully in about 5-10 years, Justin Bieber will be deep into "Faded into obscurity" territory a'la The Jonas Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Hate? Nah... I don't like his music. But, I would like to see him dress up like a trap or something.

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 am

yes i do and also the jonas bros. last i heard has a new album coming out. and no i didn't go searching for it, i overheard someone talking about them i think. either way i still love that episode of CSI where Justine Bieber gets killed by a shitload of bullets!
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Good thing is I don't live in America so i get to not really care much about the guy.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

I was just thinking back to one of the more recent music awards (I want to say it was the AMA's)

Anyway, Justin Boobler won a few awards, and during one of his speeches, he started off by saying "Uh, yeah, so this is for all the haters out there..."

I remember seeing this clip and just going ".....Uh, ya know that's just gonna make the haters hate you more right? Being a smug little prick like that, right?"

God, my 1000th post and it's about Justin Blahbler.....yeech....
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 am

Bieber's a complete twit but I find him fairly easy to ignore.
That "Call Me Maybe" bitch on the other hand...........
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 am

i get that he wants to prove himself to the haters like us, but there's a good way to do it and there's a bad way to do it and that sounded like a bad way to do it. hey well if you want to see some funny shit than just prolly head off to you tube there's no doubt they have the clips where he got shot to death on it.

that's perfect for us haters!
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i get that he wants to prove himself to the haters like us, but there's a good way to do it and there's a bad way to do it and that sounded like a bad way to do it. hey well if you want to see some funny shit than just prolly head off to you tube there's no doubt they have the clips where he got shot to death on it.

that's perfect for us haters!

Agreed 100 percent it was the wrong way to do it.

From the little obnoxious smirk he got on his face to the way he was all "Uh, yeah, this is for all the haters, heh heh...."

Just shut up you little twit!
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 am

honestly when people give awards or rather get awards it's nice to see them make some kind of speech. i don't mean all these speeches. but the ones that NEVER win or don't think they will. cause you can tell they are shocked

they won. i forget the actress who won for whatever film it was oh about 10 years ago or so? she was in the bathroom when her name was called and had toilet paper on her shoe coming up the aisle. meaning she didn't think she would have won. and when Anna Paquin Won for "The Piano' way back in (1994) i think it was nobody thought she would have won. i watched those live. and you could tell she was shocked. i know i was.

but when you have someone who knows people hates them weather you are an actor or a singer. and you bring it up you
do it in a way that makes people laugh. there are people i hate that have won awards that hell even have made me laugh cause of their remarks they made. i admit that. Julia Roberts isn't as good as an actress as people think she is. but she's not terrible. and when she won for erin boobavitch as everyone calls it. she i recall saying thank you blah blah blah and i know i prolly never be up here again so you could tell she meant it.

even i said to myself ok i agree with her and she's prolly right but at least she is honest about it. anyways, justin fag boy bieber i think did it wrong. you win award what do you do you thank your fans, your manager the normal people you
thank than if there's enough time and you want to say something about your haters, you think hard or have it written for
you to address them. not say ok this award is for the haters.

sorry for the ramble but i'm always amazed on how much of a fucking idiot that little girl as i call is.

not surprised just amazed. kinda like how tommy lee is a fucking idiot and people love it, i don't see it. but at least with him even if he is a fucking idiot at least he's got some talent and is a decent drum player. an a decent singer.

not great but decent. but to be fair he sings better than justin bieber. he sounds like a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:00 am

That woman who was in the bathroom when she won her award, if I remember correctly, it was at the Golden Globes, and Robin Williams actually went on stage and improvised a search for her.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 am

that i did forget about but i believe you are right. and what made it even funnier and quite embarrassing for her was that it was ALL over the damn news! i think people paid more attention to her bathroom break than the fact that she won.

though i wish i could own one of those awards. i'm glad i wasn't in the can when i won an award!
Back to top Go down
ozzy554

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 am

I dont care enough to hate him. Its not like he will be around for too long, i predict soon he will fade away into obscurity like most pop stars.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:36 am

even if he does or doesn't there's ALWAYS CSI to turn to where we can watch his ass get shot to death with a shit load of bullets! he he.
Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't understand the vehement hatred behind Bieber...he's really no different than any of the other tween pop stars that have made the Top 40 rounds since the days of Menudo and NKOTB. When I was 12, it was Aaron Carter. I think there are far better/worse people to spend time attacking than whatever random name's on the top of the charts right now.

Also, it's obvious Bieber has a sense of humor about his public status. As mentioned, he was in that CSI episode where he was shot to death, he was in that commercial with Ozzy Osbourne where he says he "looks like a girl", he did a photo shoot of him being violently beaten, etc. I sort of respect that, and in my opinion, that grants him a bit of an immunity: it takes all the punch out of calling him a "girl" when he starts doing it himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Skibz wrote:
I don't understand the vehement hatred behind Bieber...he's really no different than any of the other tween pop stars that have made the Top 40 rounds since the days of Menudo and NKOTB. When I was 12, it was Aaron Carter. I think there are far better/worse people to spend time attacking than whatever random name's on the top of the charts right now.

Also, it's obvious Bieber has a sense of humor about his public status. As mentioned, he was in that CSI episode where he was shot to death, he was in that commercial with Ozzy Osbourne where he says he "looks like a girl", he did a photo shoot of him being violently beaten, etc. I sort of respect that, and in my opinion, that grants him a bit of an immunity: it takes all the punch out of calling him a "girl" when he starts doing it himself.

Again, it's not so much him as an artist, but his arrogant attitude that he displays.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:41 am

i agree 100% i don't just hate his music but what you said. he doesn't seem very smart either,

and i just don't get why some people love him? his music or what he represents.
Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

I've never even heard an entire Justin Bieber song, but I'm generally sympathetic towards pop stars that people love to hate. The kid can at least sing, so it's no skin off my nose if he gets famous from it. I get far angrier over people like William Hung becoming famous for an utter lack of talent than I would at, say, Lady GaGa. Admittedly, I have absolutely no idea what his personality is like, but I don't know if I could base it entirely off a smug acceptance speech. I mean, George Clooney and James Cameron did it far worse, but I don't hate them just for that (I have other reasons. Wink ).
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:52 am

i've heard an entire song and i wasn't impressed. he's an ok singer nothing special. you can sing well and still do shitty music. i'm sorry but i can't stand Lady Ga Ga. she's fucking ugly as well ok i can't think of a good comeback but you get the gist. i've heard her music as well.

and i think it sounds like shit. i don't see the appeal to her at all. about 96% of today's music sucks ass. we do get lucky and get some that can come out of nowhere if we are lucky and they may turn out good.

we still get lucky with older bands thank god putting out music. it scares the shit out of me when my 6 year old niece is say 26 in 20 years from now she just turned 6 this month. what scares me is how shitty music will be even than. and than how bad it'll be when she has kids or grand kids. it's just sad how bad music has gotten in the past decade or so.

growing up sure there was plenty of shitty music that's in any era of music. but at least you still had a LOT of good music as well. a LOT of today's acts don't even sing anymore. they fucking put it through a computer and that's just NOT music.

some acts don't even write music anymore they have someone do it for them. i dunno if Justine Bieber writes his own music to be honest., but i don't think he does. i am just guessing on that.
Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 am

I'm not saying Lady Gaga is good, my point was simply that I don't get angry at pop stars for making pop music. For one, as I don't listen to pop it's not my place to criticize, and two, at least Lady Gaga can sing well (plus, she has a more or less legitimate musical background as opposed to, for example, winning a reality show). More power to her if she can make a living off it, even if I don't particularly care for it.

And no offense, but I hate it when people talk about how bad today's music supposedly is, because they always base that claim entirely off the Top 40. There has been tons and tons of incredible works of music made in the last several decades, just not all of it is on the radio. The invention of the internet has exposed us to more music of every conceivable genre from all over the globe than we could have ever possibly imagined back in the Walkman days, and to say that there's nothing worthwhile anymore is ridiculous.

I mean, if you listen to, say, heavy metal, of course you're going to look at Justin Bieber and think "music's gotten so bad in the last decade" when you compare it to a time when metal used to be mainstream. That doesn't mean there aren't thousands of new and old metal bands still releasing new material every year. And come on, the idea of pop singers not writing their own songs has been around as long as the music industry. Even Frank Sinatra only co-wrote seven songs his entire career, and none of them were the hits he's known for.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 am

Skibz wrote:
I'm not saying Lady Gaga is good, my point was simply that I don't get angry at pop stars for making pop music. For one, as I don't listen to pop it's not my place to criticize, and two, at least Lady Gaga can sing well (plus, she has a more or less legitimate musical background as opposed to, for example, winning a reality show). More power to her if she can make a living off it, even if I don't particularly care for it.

And no offense, but I hate it when people talk about how bad today's music supposedly is, because they always base that claim entirely off the Top 40. There has been tons and tons of incredible works of music made in the last several decades, just not all of it is on the radio. The invention of the internet has exposed us to more music of every conceivable genre from all over the globe than we could have ever possibly imagined back in the Walkman days, and to say that there's nothing worthwhile anymore is ridiculous.

I mean, if you listen to, say, heavy metal, of course you're going to look at Justin Bieber and think "music's gotten so bad in the last decade" when you compare it to a time when metal used to be mainstream. That doesn't mean there aren't thousands of new and old metal bands still releasing new material every year. And come on, the idea of pop singers not writing their own songs has been around as long as the music industry. Even Frank Sinatra only co-wrote seven songs his entire career, and none of them were the hits he's known for.
Yeah the underground has always been filled with great music. alot of creatifty there to. there was once a time where all i liked was classic rock and some earily metal . Then when i stared using the intner to explore more from being up late(i have bad insomnia). i got into all these random genres such as Indie rock,Ambient,Goth,Industrial,Black metal,Doom metal ect,genres that are never on the radio but enjoy nice small devovted followings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am

somewhere on here i forget where? i posted how i love about a shit load of various types of music. i love music going from the 30's to well the goo goo dolls have a new one coming out and them i like.

and my point is my tastes don't always find me finding a hit song and just not liking one song. my favorite band of all time is 'the beach boys; and i have all their albums but 1 and only reason that i don't have it is for 3 reasons 1.
it came out in (1992) and i didn't have a cd player than so i never got it on cd. i have it on cassette.

2. it was a HUGE fucking flop their biggest that they only did 1 pressing of it i believe. and it even bankrupted the company that put it out! and 3. it's expensive as fuck if you go online. in short it's VERY hard to find on cd.

anyways, people only know their hits and so when i play them "She's going Bald' which is a song they recorded in (1967) when they were high on weed. they go HUH? i don't listen to greatest hits albums myself. unles it's got a RARE song released on it. or alternate versions. B sides or NEW songs.

while i do agree that lady ga ga actually did earn it. i was as i've said many times on here talking to a 17 year old a couple years back and even he agreed with me. so it's not just me getting older. if a teenager was saying this than it isn't just me. which is always nice to hear. and actually i love heavy metal, but there is some bands i don't like no matter the era. i really can't get into Black Sabbath like most people seem to but i do love Ozzy's solo stuff.

as an example. yes i know what you mean. i do try and listen to a song either if it's a single or not. i don't listen to the radio anymore so if someone says this is bruno mars like they did a few months ago i said WHO?

i had NEVER even heard of the guy before. i have heard a little of his music and really didn't care for it. i dunno if it was a single or not. for me like i said i don't listen to the radio anymore so if someone plays me a lady ga ga song for example. i have no idea if it was even put out as a single!

but i do listen to it to see if i like it. or try to. sometimes some music clicks with you and somtimes it doesn't is my point. my favorite era for music is the 60's. but i've heard plently of shitty music from that era as well.

for me the last good decade for music was the 90's. it sure has plenty of shitty music as any era. but there was still music i could get into. and love. people even play me some music like i said and i always ask if i dunno who it is who it is. and if i like it no matter if it's a single or not. i' may download it 1st and than if i like it i'll buy it a some point.

my point is i do give a chance. it just doesn't agree with me. you do have a good argument don't get me wrong.
i'm just saying that i just go by whatever people play me. if it's a single than it is if it's not than it's not. it's not always one song they play me either.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:12 am

one guys music i love is "David Bowie' though i think he's done some shitty albums don't get me wrong but look up how many different genre's he's put his music in! i lost count!
Back to top Go down
Subterfuge

Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Skibz wrote:

Thank you sir for that post! I was getting ready to go into rant mode but you saved me from it, you've done it magnificiently! No more great music these days? Pish Posh!! Great music simply has been pushed unto the internet ever since the regular medias ( radio and tv ) have been invaded by corporate music. You want great music? Look no further than the internet, the web radios, the streams, specialized websites etc, there's tons out there. And, above all, people should expand their horizons. Music is not solely a western thing, great music has also been known to be made outside of the western world. Actually, some of the best new music I've heard results from the '' clash '' of eastern and western music. And as for the old '' music made by computers is bad '' ... let me just say that even music played by bands need to be processed and tweaked using computers, so what's the difference when tunes and grooves have to be elaborated in the head before being expressed through instruments ? Whether the instrument is a guitar or a computer, the idea has to come from a great musical mind. I've known some great musicians that could play very complicated patterns on their instruments, but when came the time to actually compose something, they really couldn't do it as it takes a special type of musical mind to compose music that makes sense and in the end it doesn't matter what the instrument you use because the instrument is the medium through which you express an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next