Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
also did anyone hear that there's NOT a petition that has so far got I dunno the number but it's over 10,000 signatures to send his ass back to Canada ! I didn't know he was even from there until last night. to take his visa away from him. check It out folks.
I saw it and I just could NOT stop laughing at least for a half an hr!

I wonder if any of the people who signed that petition can name their state senator.
Don't get me wrong, Bieber sucks, but come on. Healthcare, Korea, Russia, the Patriot Act, federal education: nothing to get concerned about. A popstar being a douche: OMG CALL THE PRESIDENT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:27 pm

like I said it's some funny ass shit. and my only questions how does this little bitch boy even have any fans? SERIOSULY my ass makes better music than he does. are there seriously any adults that even like his music or just 12 year old little girls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Here's how the Chinese reacted to Justin Bieber when he visited the controversial Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:26 am

Somebody should schedule a stop in Singapore next time this brat goes on tour. Over there "Don't you know who I am?!" is how you tell the police "Use your biggest cane to smack me with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:18 am

is he liked anywhere? seriously? as i've said i think i know one person who likes him and she's handicapped! no joke she lives up the street from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:55 pm

I personally never hated him he just did the wrong things and him being a celebrity as well as icon that's popularity cannot be decidable (Though how people ignore that is beyond me). Aside from that there is extreme levels of interest that got me invested into looking at his valuable importance and from what I've seen and read there isn't much of it in my eyes that capture my attention.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasn0_X

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 am

Now Ariana Grande's boyfriend is looking to kick Justin's butt for grabbing Ariana's vajaja on stage during a concert... Razz

http://sourcefed.com/big-sean-gonna-whoop-bieber/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyxx

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Wed May 13, 2015 8:47 pm

I've always been indifferent to Bieber. Don't hate him, don't like him, he's just... there. His music style is not something I'm into and the stuff he does is just what other spoiled ass young pop stars are up to. It's nothing worth my attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no
AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Alyxx wrote:
I've always been indifferent to Bieber. Don't hate him, don't like him, he's just... there. His music style is not something I'm into and the stuff he does is just what other spoiled ass young pop stars are up to. It's nothing worth my attention.

'xactly. To have an opinion on his music would require me to care, on some level. As long as people don't aggressively play his music towards me, he's just irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Thu May 14, 2015 7:27 am

i still have a hard time believeing no fuck it, i don't believe he's straight at all. IF only he would move to say france and stay there good. grabbing a woman's crotch is i think still trying to convince himself he's straight but we all know that he's not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   

Back to top Go down

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3