The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series) Empty
PostSubject: FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series)   FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:44 am

"Fur TV" is an adult puppet series shown on MTV Europe in the United Kingdom.
It was never released in America but has been seen online.
Here are a full list of episodes and skits from the series.
There are definitely worth watching.
http://fliiby.com/folders/162656/fur_tv_episodes.html

This here is my most favorite episode of them all.
http://fliiby.com/file/127495/kr7wtf1p2c.html

Here are a few clips from YouTube.

Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series)   FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Much like The Annoying Orange and....*shudder* Fred, Fur TV, to my understanding, built itself up from being a cult Youtube series to getting a series on TV.

I always enjoy things like that, when someone can build up something they enjoy doing from Youtube to actual TV. I was very happy when The Annoying Orange got itself a TV deal. Fred......yeah, not so much Fred....
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series)   FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:26 am

oh i saw this on another thread and i just love it. i can understand why it hasn't been put out in the US though.

people i'm sure would protest the fuck out of it. and the brits can air this type of stuff. unlike us americans who well some of us americans who would protest about it. cause they'd be stupid enough to believe it's a new show from say 'the muppets' and kids would watch it i'm sure. and some parents would be stupid enough to let them.

and if it came to the US i'm sure comedy central would have to air it late at night. and even then it'd be bleeped wtih some of the language. the UK at least doesn't do that. heaven forbid someone say the word fuck on tv ya know? here in america
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series)   FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series) Empty

Back to top Go down

FUR TV (British MTV Puppet Series)
Page 1 of 1