The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like Empty
PostSubject: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-satan-look-alike-barack-obama-appears-as-devil-on-the-bible

So yeah, apparently the dude playing The Devil on the History Channel Bible TV Series looks like an older version of President Obama.

And of course, like clockwork, the websites talking about this story had the anti-Obama tools flying out of the woodwork going "DUUUR HURR, I TOLD YOU OBAMA WAS TEH DEVIL! LOLZ!!!!!"

Any thoughts? Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-satan-look-alike-barack-obama-appears-as-devil-on-the-bible

So yeah, apparently the dude playing The Devil on the History Channel Bible TV Series looks like an older version of President Obama.

And of course, like clockwork, the websites talking about this story had the anti-Obama tools flying out of the woodwork going "DUUUR HURR, I TOLD YOU OBAMA WAS TEH DEVIL! LOLZ!!!!!"

Any thoughts? Opinions?

i think people are just being paranoid. i high doubt it was menti to be obama
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 am

i don't watch the history channel normaly but he doesn't remind me of the devil but of Alfred E. Newman. of Mad Magazine. i have an issue i bought a few months back and it had a spoof of the election. so you can tell when i bought it.

he he. and i don't have it in front of me but i got that from that issue. and that's who he looks like.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i don't watch the history channel normaly but he doesn't remind me of the devil but of Alfred E. Newman. of Mad Magazine. i have an issue i bought a few months back and it had a spoof of the election. so you can tell when i bought it.

he he. and i don't have it in front of me but i got that from that issue. and that's who he looks like.

i honeslty dont watch the Bible cause i am not a Christain . I also hear the show is really poorly acted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Angie Matera wrote:
i think people are just being paranoid. i high doubt it was menti to be obama
Conspiracy theorists will probably have a ball with this episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like
Page 1 of 1