Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32

PostSubject: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-satan-look-alike-barack-obama-appears-as-devil-on-the-bible

So yeah, apparently the dude playing The Devil on the History Channel Bible TV Series looks like an older version of President Obama.

And of course, like clockwork, the websites talking about this story had the anti-Obama tools flying out of the woodwork going "DUUUR HURR, I TOLD YOU OBAMA WAS TEH DEVIL! LOLZ!!!!!"

Any thoughts? Opinions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 28
Location : Puerto rico

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-satan-look-alike-barack-obama-appears-as-devil-on-the-bible

So yeah, apparently the dude playing The Devil on the History Channel Bible TV Series looks like an older version of President Obama.

And of course, like clockwork, the websites talking about this story had the anti-Obama tools flying out of the woodwork going "DUUUR HURR, I TOLD YOU OBAMA WAS TEH DEVIL! LOLZ!!!!!"

Any thoughts? Opinions?

i think people are just being paranoid. i high doubt it was menti to be obama
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 am

i don't watch the history channel normaly but he doesn't remind me of the devil but of Alfred E. Newman. of Mad Magazine. i have an issue i bought a few months back and it had a spoof of the election. so you can tell when i bought it.

he he. and i don't have it in front of me but i got that from that issue. and that's who he looks like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 28
Location : Puerto rico

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i don't watch the history channel normaly but he doesn't remind me of the devil but of Alfred E. Newman. of Mad Magazine. i have an issue i bought a few months back and it had a spoof of the election. so you can tell when i bought it.

he he. and i don't have it in front of me but i got that from that issue. and that's who he looks like.

i honeslty dont watch the Bible cause i am not a Christain . I also hear the show is really poorly acted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Otaku4Life

avatar

Posts : 1032
Join date : 2011-02-25
Age : 33
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Angie Matera wrote:
i think people are just being paranoid. i high doubt it was menti to be obama
Conspiracy theorists will probably have a ball with this episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like   

Back to top Go down
 
Obama and character on Bible TV series look a like
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Bible TV Series
» Character meme
» Can someone explain this character sheet thing to me?
» Nice movie/TV series on Stock market games
» Obama's victory affects on CSE ??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: The Groove Tube-
Jump to: