Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Puppet Master has ten sequels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsuryu

PostSubject: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:27 am

Guess now I know what I'm watching on Halloween.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://takeshi666.dvdaf.com/
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 am

there are a lot of good ones in that series, but be warned there's some shitty ones too. the best one easily is part 3 hands down. and no doubt when you see that one you may agree with me as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:29 am

oh i forgot to add, there's 2 more on the way as well, one is the last sequel in the nazi Story that started i forget when, the next one takes place i believe in the 70's i think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tetsuryu

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
there are a lot of good ones in that series, but be warned there's some shitty ones too. the best one easily is part 3 hands down. and no doubt when you see that one you may agree with me as well.
I saw Leprechaun 4. I'm no stranger to shitty horror sequels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://takeshi666.dvdaf.com/
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:32 am

oh i figured that, for me, one that i really fucking hate is Curse of the puppetmaster. that one is fucking awful and easily is the worst one by far. the past couple however i haven't seen yet. i'd say the 1st 5 are the best ones. the 1st one is a decent one as is the 2nd one but Guy Rolfe is Fantastic as the puppetmaster. and i love William Hickey as the Original one but he's in like only 5 minutes of the 1st film. The Best Antimitronics.

which i just killed in the spelling, i have no idea how to spell it in short, so to explain better on what i am referring to the movement from the puppets is the best in the 2nd film because the guy who did it David Allen i think his name is? directed not only the film but he was the master at doing that.

it's sadly a lost art today and not used anymore in film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 pm

The first five are the best. I personally don't mind 6 or 7 that much, but they are a clear step down. LEGACY may be the worst simply by default because it's a clip film. PUPPET MASTER VS DEMONIC TOYS has its moments, but isn't much of an improvement over some of the previous movies. The first two AXIS films are meh. There's two more coming. AXIS TERMINATION, and a reboot THE LITTLEST REICH. I haven't heard much about the reboot. I still wonder if it'll even get anywhere, but we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:03 am

Legacy is medicore that prolly took maybe one day or two days to even film because like you said Sean it's a clip show more or less. for me the worst ones by FAR are Curse and the one with Corey Feldman was in. my god was that fucking awful i dunno what the hell they were smoking when they wrote that or made it for that matter but it had to be some good shit.

Retro though i do like and i was hoping they'd continue from that but the actor who played a young Toulan is no longer that age and i dunno what he looks like now but if he still looks young he MIGHT be convincing in the part. i haven't seen the ones from the past few years YET. to be fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Master has ten sequels   

Back to top Go down

The Puppet Master has ten sequels
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1