The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)

Go down 
+5
The Original Greaser Bob
ermac
Stray13
Frank Rizzo
Eckertmania
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)   Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 am

relauby wrote:
So did anyone else pick up Mortal Kombat? It's really the first fighting game I've played for an extended period and I've been having a blast with it. I just found out about the return of the "Babalities" today and after seeing a couple, they're pretty awesome. Much better than the old one where the baby just sits there.

Yeah, I got the new Mortal Kombat. Been trying to play online, but it's pretty laggy right now with so many people playing.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)   Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 pm

I didn't get it, but a friend did, and we spent about 6 hours one day playing it. It's alright. It's the bet MK since 2, that's for sure. It might be the best one they've ever made, but I'm still not sure on it.

I still really prefer Street Fighter to MK, but I'll still play MK (and Marvel) at the shop if that's what people want to play.

As far as the competitive scene goes for this, I have no idea. I think the game has the ability to go far and last for years, but it really depends on how the "meta" fleshes out over the next few months (and especially see how it goes over at Evo).
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)   Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 am

Eckertmania wrote:
I didn't get it, but a friend did, and we spent about 6 hours one day playing it. It's alright. It's the bet MK since 2, that's for sure. It might be the best one they've ever made, but I'm still not sure on it.

I still really prefer Street Fighter to MK, but I'll still play MK (and Marvel) at the shop if that's what people want to play.

As far as the competitive scene goes for this, I have no idea. I think the game has the ability to go far and last for years, but it really depends on how the "meta" fleshes out over the next few months (and especially see how it goes over at Evo).

Well I watched a bit of the tourney players at the IPW tournament, and it seems like it will hold up as a tournament fighter. Also seems like NRS would keep it up to date on patches if there were any 100% combos.

As for Street Fighter vs MK, I would say that Street Fighter is a bit more exciting to be playing but MK is better to be watching.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)   Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am

So, I did a thing to my arcade stick:

Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 PICT0023
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
AVPGuyver21

AVPGuyver21

PostSubject: Re: Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)   Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Eckertmania wrote:
Bloodstorm, Time Killers, Ballz 3D, and Rise of the Robots all come to mind as worse fighting games.

You never played Ultimate Battle 22? Now that's a terrible fighting game for sure and often viewed as one of the worst fighting games out there. Same with Shaq Fu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)   Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Kombat of Fighters Turbo: Tekken Edition (The Fighting Game topic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3