The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thecigarsnob

Thecigarsnob

Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert Empty
PostSubject: Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert   Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:36 am

So i just got home from seeing the Foo Fighters Film, as part of my job i got to see it for free along with spending 2 hours Pre-show handing out some free passes to listeners who saw our promotion on facebook and emails.

Anyways, the movie started about 45 minutes late (thanks to the not so reliable folks at cinedigm), major issues with the live satellite stream of the film. once it was all fixed, i finally got to enjoy the film, and it made me a bigger and better fan of the foo fighters as a whole, and understand alot of the behind the scenes process in writing and recording a song.

the live 3D did not work at all, and i will bite my tongue on this and blame the company that was broadcasting the live sat feed, not my local theatre.
Back to top Go down
http://jasonknightonline.com
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert   Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:18 am

The Foo Fighters have always seemed to me to be the definition of a workman like band. That's not to take anything away from them, it's actually a compliment. I've never seen another band that seems to be so consistent in putting out enjoyable songs at a good pace, not taking themselves too seriously, and avoiding all the drama a lot of bands fall in to. Dave Groal in particular is insanely prolific with all the bands he's associated with, and always a force for good music in my opinion. I can't think of many bands that can successfully appeal to everyone as well as they do without compromising their sound.
Back to top Go down

Foo Fighters "Back and Forth" Documentary and Live 3D concert
Page 1 of 1