The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any "normal" food that you don't like?

Go down 
+30
Alyxx
80'sDavid
Tabascofanatikerin
perkele
Waffles
Otaku4Life
jaltesorensen
ChaosTheory
wildhoney66
Angie Matera
Razzly
thatguyontheright1
theGerman
Mondo a Go-Go
Deadpool
MagnaRyu
Lady stardust
THOOM
JennyWoreBlack
bloodypitofhorror
DrProfessor
UnholyMephistopheles
The Original Greaser Bob
thegormer
FoxieKitten
Eckertmania
JustinDP
Nephilim
LucasChad
A Cockatrice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thatguyontheright1

Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:51 am

I do not enjoy condiments. Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonase... I also do not like pickles.

But I love eating liver....
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Cabbage is in Nopeville for me. Same for mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:08 am

I dont like the taste of Bologna at all. I also dont like Swiss or Mayo. I also have alot of food allergies so i dislike food im allergic to be default. Im also midly Lactose Intollerant but i do love diary products(that arent swiss chesse of course lmao).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm

horseradish well that shit is nasty. it true is not a food but you can put it on food.

Squash' to quote George Carlin it sounds like someone sat on dinner. Beets those things always made me want to throw up. Peaches, coconuts, Pears, nasty shit. i have tried all of them. i love apples though and there is some fruits and veggies i love. i also love peas but NOT frozen. my 6 year old niece HOWEVER only eats them that way and is VERY fucking picky on how she eats them. it's really funny actually.

cumquts the name says it all. to quote again George Carlin. that's all i got for now folks.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
horseradish well that shit is nasty. it true is not a food but you can put it on food.

Squash' to quote George Carlin it sounds like someone sat on dinner. Beets those things always made me want to throw up. Peaches, coconuts, Pears, nasty shit. i have tried all of them. i love apples though and there is some fruits and veggies i love. i also love peas but NOT frozen. my 6 year old niece HOWEVER only eats them that way and is VERY fucking picky on how she eats them. it's really funny actually.

cumquts the name says it all. to quote again George Carlin. that's all i got for now folks.
Oh wow i forgot to mention Beats those things are like the worst food ever.Im Allergic to both Apples and Pears. there are acutally a bunch of fruits and veggies i cant eat cause of allrgies. i kinda like cocnuts and i dont eat my peas frozen ether
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:54 am

I hate onions and peas. And you can add me to the "No Mayo ever" camp too.

Weirdly, I used to hate bell peppers but now I crave them. But only green ones.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:21 am

mashed potatoes, cooked potatoes and ordinary gravy.

I got this for supper almost every single day when i lived at home. So i kinda did my duty. Now im just happy if i will never taste mashed potatoes ever more
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 am

One type of food that I remember hating the most when I was a kid was chitterlings (deep fried pig intestines).
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
The smell was so bad I wanted to puke.
I lived in Mississippi for a sort while & they consider food like this as "normal".

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:08 am

you sure it' snot Chitlings? which i think is what it's called? some black's at least that i know of love or hate it.

this isn't me trying to be racist by any means. i do have a funny story, a friend of my mom's who's like family really. and a 2nd mother to her. well her Son years ago had just moved back or was visiting i forget. anyways she had made pigs feet and he i dunno why i think he thought it was garbage or something and he went and threw it away.

this was when i was in high and my mom about died laughing as did i when i heard of this.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:29 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
you sure it' snot Chitlings?
It was spelled differently on Wikipedia.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 am

oh well i don't really honestly know how to say it so i was just taking a guess. but that to me sounds gross, even though i've never tried it.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

I also hate pickles, coconut, rice and anything curry.
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 am

I don't like olives or pineapples. Although I do like pineapple soda and dehydrated pineapple. And pretty much anything that tastes like pineapple, but not pineapples by themselves Very Happy Yes I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:06 am

Hey, as a kid I never ate pineapples because I somehow never trusted them but meanwhile I love pineapples Very Happy

But back to topic:
I think the most normal food I don't eat anymore is meat. I stopped eating meat eight years ago. It may taste or smell good but I have my reasons.
And last year I tried the traditional Japanese natto a few times but no matter how healthy it is, no matter how normal the smell and taste are...I don't like soybeans like this. A bit too extreme for me Wink

And what foods do I not only avoid but hate?
Caraway seeds. Spoil every dish for me and just taste terrible.
Complete pepper seeds. I don't dislike pepper but I prefer the powder and shredded form. Whenever I get to bite on complete pepper seeds it's very unpleasant Sad
Walnuts. I don't have any allergies but I get the feeling that walnuts at least are not that good for me. My mouth always starts to itch for a long time and that is irritating. And I don't like the taste anyway.
Pieplants. Well, I don't know...I just stay away from them. And why has this to be in chocolates?
Energy drinks. I can't stand the smell and the energy wouldn't work in my body, I'm sure (like coffee or espressos never make me awake).
Cotton candy. One of the things I never ever eat at a fair. I just don't like eating pure sugar (and that much sugar at all) and the sticking fealing around my mouth. Eww. No thanks.
Mushrooms. There are one, two mushroom kinds I tolerate. But usually I don't enjoy them, I never did.
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
80'sDavid

80'sDavid

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Tabascofanatikerin: I'm with you on energy drinks, just the sickly smell of them makes me feel ill.

Also I try to avoid eating red meat as much as possible but I'm nowhere near a full blown vegetarian. I also avoid chicken, especially if it's battery farmed.

Normal foods that I absolutely can't stand are fairly rare but would include butter (especially on sandwiches), honey, anything strawberry flavoured (although I like actual strawberry's) and English tea with milk in it (I can drink it without milk but much prefer Green tea or fruit teas). Generally I don't have much of a sweet tooth, I'm not a fan of cakes and much prefer a piece of fruit or a cheese board rather than a desert in a restaurant. Mushrooms are something that I feel I'm gradually growing to like more and more but it depends how they've been cooked. I love shittake's however they're cooked though.
Back to top Go down
http://thepeoplewholooklikebrianlewis.blogspot.co.uk
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 am

Tabascofanatikerin wrote:

Energy drinks. I can't stand the smell and the energy wouldn't work in my body, I'm sure (like coffee or espressos never make me awake).

Oh lord yes. I can drink coffee all day long, But energy drinks are the worst. I tried a RedBull once - I was shaky and sick to my stomach for almost two hours afterwards, and I didn't feel any more alert or awake than usual. That stuff is EVIL.
Back to top Go down
Alyxx

Alyxx

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:20 am

Not sure since I like pretty much everything, I'm not exactly picky. I have a pretty normal taste.

Not a big fan of gum candy. I used to be when I was younger but now I don't care for it anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:11 pm

My body rejects cucumbers. I love vegetables, even eaten raw, but cucumbers - and tzatziki sauce - taste disgusting to me. And yet, I really love pickles. Go figure.

ChaosTheory wrote:
Tabascofanatikerin wrote:

Oh lord yes. I can drink coffee all day long, But energy drinks are the worst. I tried a RedBull once - I was shaky and sick to my stomach for almost two hours afterwards, and I didn't feel any more alert or awake than usual. That stuff is EVIL.

I'm in a weird position where I love the taste of Rockstar and, to a lesser extent, Red Bull, but I can't stand the "energy". Were it not for the extreme shakiness and nausea-inducing, bowel-irritating amounts of caffeine, I'd literally knock them back like sodas...I just find the taste of those two brands (and only those two brands) so appealing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Brussel sprouts. And I'm not fond of strong, spicy food either.
Back to top Go down
Dantez

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Nice, finally a confirmation that I am not a freak.

I hate mushrooms with passion, any kind of them really. The texture is just horrible, it feels like tasting a really slimy piece of plastic. I also have to force myself to eat any kind of cheese that wasn't molten by heat for the same reason really. Oh, and also, there is this kind of a sauce made out of dill in the Czech Republic that is just horrible, it is really sweet and at the same time full of that horrible vegetable.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 am

Are mushrooms vegetables?
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:49 am

AstaKask wrote:
Are mushrooms vegetables?
I think mushrooms are some kind of fungus.
Back to top Go down
ZappaDave

ZappaDave

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:23 pm

i'm a german and i hate sauerkraut, asparagus and mayonaise. All three i find to be equally disgusting.

Oh, and tuna, all mushrooms, that cheap supermarket curry all other people seem to like, bierwurst, beer, wine, (alcohol in general but i am fun at parties, i don't need alcohol or any other stimulants which aren't caffeine).

I also hate coffee and tomato juice.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:25 am

AstaKask wrote:
Brussel sprouts. And I'm not fond of strong, spicy food either.

I tried Brussels sprouts for the first time just a couple weeks ago. I kind of liked eating them, but they left a nasty aftertaste. Don't know if they're always like that or if it was just the way I prepared them...

I tend to avoid sausage especially in pasta sauces or on pizza - not because I don't like sausage but because I hate fennel seeds! They're so vile - the appearance, the texture, the taste, all of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any "normal" food that you don't like?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2