The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any "normal" food that you don't like?

Go down 
+30
Alyxx
80'sDavid
Tabascofanatikerin
perkele
Waffles
Otaku4Life
jaltesorensen
ChaosTheory
wildhoney66
Angie Matera
Razzly
thatguyontheright1
theGerman
Mondo a Go-Go
Deadpool
MagnaRyu
Lady stardust
THOOM
JennyWoreBlack
bloodypitofhorror
DrProfessor
UnholyMephistopheles
The Original Greaser Bob
thegormer
FoxieKitten
Eckertmania
JustinDP
Nephilim
LucasChad
A Cockatrice
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

Any "normal" food that you don't like? Empty
PostSubject: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 am

Now we all know that eating bugs and raw squid is usually nasty, but what kind of common food do you not enjoy? Like how Brad hates pickles, which kind of food that others love you cannot stand?

For me its mushrooms, I cannot stand mushrooms on anything. If they are on a pizza I cannot eat them. I'm not a fan of the flavor, but the worst part about them is the texture feels too slimy. Also the thought of eating a fungus does not bode well for me.
Back to top Go down
LucasChad

LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:53 am

I might sound crazy, but I have a huge dislike for bananas!

As much as I love apples and oranges, I couldn't stand bananas for many reasons. The biggest reason is the smell because it smells poisonous to my nostrils. I never ate a banana in my entire life, and I never will!
Back to top Go down
Nephilim

Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 am

I also don't like bananas. Or cherries or pears. And I'm not too fond of pancakes. I dislike the texture.

Back to top Go down
JustinDP

JustinDP

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 am

I have very retarded taste buds.

I like pizza sauce. I like ketchup. I absolutely LOATHE tomatoes.
I dislike onions. I like Fungyuns.
I don't like seafood at all. I enjoy New England Clam Chowder.

Sometimes it isn't even the taste. Sometimes the texture just grosses me out.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

I have very particular tastes as far as ketchup goes. Like, I really like Heinz but can't stand Hunts (why my family keeps buying Hunts when they don't even use ketchup I'll never know).
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
FoxieKitten

FoxieKitten

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 am

I have one that sounds scary .... for some reason I liked pickle peanut butter sandwiches. It scares me to think I like that Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FoxieKitten25?feature=mhum
thegormer

thegormer

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 am

Mayonaise. The most disgusting food item in existence.

And I know I misspelled it. I'm a Smashing Pumpkins fan, and that's how the song "Mayonaise" is spelled. It's a habit of mine now.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 am

I don't eat pizza. At all. Ever.
Back to top Go down
UnholyMephistopheles

UnholyMephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:53 am

if you give me food ill eat it ost of the time i hate oreos
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:20 am

The Dude wrote:

That just blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
DrProfessor

DrProfessor

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 am

Provalone (sp?) Cheese.

The bane of my existence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/travis.whilden
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
The Dude wrote:

That just blew my mind.
Tends to happen when I tell people that.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 am

thegormer wrote:

And I know I misspelled it. I'm a Smashing Pumpkins fan, and that's how the song "Mayonaise" is spelled. It's a habit of mine now.

Not a big mayonnaise fan myself.

To add more on what I hate, hot dogs (brats on occasion), ketchup, and sausage.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
thegormer wrote:

Seriously, fuck mayonnaise.
Back to top Go down
bloodypitofhorror

bloodypitofhorror

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

I can't stand bananas. They are the bastards of the fruit world. I'm also not a big pasta sauce fan, which is bad considering I live in a stereotypical Italian family who love their sauces.

I'm also allergic to a lot of foods and for some reason the ones I can't eat smell really bad, like peanut butter and peas.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodypitofreviews.blogspot.com
bloodypitofhorror

bloodypitofhorror

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
thegormer wrote:

I hate Italian sausage myself, which in my family amounts to you hating baby Jesus. Whom I also hate.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodypitofreviews.blogspot.com
JennyWoreBlack

JennyWoreBlack

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 am

I won't eat most condiments. The thought of anything wet being on my bread skeeves me out, penut butter and jelly excluded.
Back to top Go down
http://bobenny.us
THOOM

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am

Brad Jones has said in a couple of vidoes that he does not like green beans or peas. I know someone else like that. What I wanna know is: how can you not like green beans or peas? They are good for you.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 am

THOOM wrote:
Brad Jones has said in a couple of vidoes that he does not like green beans or peas. I know someone else like that. What I wanna know is: how can you not like green beans or peas? They are good for you.
I won't touch green beans if they've been cooked. In fact, I won't touch most vegetables if they've been cooked in anyway. Besides, steaming them bleeds all the vitamins out, and makes them taste like stale ass, so what's the point?
Back to top Go down
Lady stardust

Lady stardust

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I don't like vegetables, stuffing(my brother brought over porkchops with this stuffing and i had to puke it out) and eggs.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm

I don't really hate anything really. But i can't stand certain textures of food.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm

bloodypitofhorror wrote:
A Cockatrice wrote:
thegormer wrote:

I hate Italian sausage myself, which in my family amounts to you hating baby Jesus. Whom I also hate.

I actually didn't like italian sausage until i started working at an italian restaurant
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am

I'll eat damn near anything... except okra or zucchini. They're slimy in texture when cooked and that just makes me gag. It's not like they can be chewed to become solid like some slimy stuff, it's just slimy.
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am

I can't eat mushrooms. They're just...ew. Haven't touched them since I was six.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 am

I used to hate mushrooms when I was a kid...mostly because my parents bought them in cans and they were all slimy and shit. Nowadays I really love them. I can also eat them out of cans now, but I really prefer fresh ones.
Nowadays I eat almost everything...i just can't understand why certain things are so famous. Someone mentioned Oreo-Cookies...I can't understand why people eat them...the cookie and the cream taste pretty disgusting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any "normal" food that you don't like?   Any "normal" food that you don't like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any "normal" food that you don't like?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next