The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Purge official trailer

Go down 
+4
Razzly
Subterfuge
wildhoney66
Frank Rizzo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

The Purge official trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:49 am

I'm gonna say it now, this looks....like a very interesting movie with a, dare I say it, original concept.

It'll probably not make a lot at the box office, but if this trailer is any indication, this will be a good movie.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:08 am

i gotta admit it does look good. i remember Brad talking about this on one of the midnight videos i think. and i don't remember what him and the gang said about it but it was funny. anyways it is an interesting idea. and dare i say it ORIGINAL! something hollywood does like like it feels like 3 or 4 times a year isn't it down to? and since it's a original idea it prolly will flop like you said.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:26 am

I say it'll probably bomb because people on IMDB are already going "Wellllllll, the plot is totally unrealistic, what if this, this, or this happened? hmmm?"

When movie goers can't suspend disbelief of a movie's plot before the movie even comes out, it's in trouble....
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:29 am

that's what brad and the gang were doing, but i think he even said it looks interesting at least.

shit you hear that about a LOT of shit. if you look at the Evil Dead remake. many loved it and many hated it just cause it was made. as for me? i haven't seen it yet, i don't think we needed it. but if i hear all good things about it than i'm up to see it. even if it's a bad film i'll prolly have fun watching it at least.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:31 am

As I've said before, the Evil Dead remake just looks so stupid. It's gross just for the sake of being gross, not adding to the atmosphere of the movie or anything.

I'm sticking to my guns and not going to see it....ever. I'll just watch the original one and the sequel if I really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:47 am

well to each their own. but trailers can make the best films look shitty, and the worst of films look good. and from what

i hear. the trailer looks like shit. so though i'm in no rush to see it, i'm at least open to it.
Back to top Go down
Subterfuge

Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:30 am

Looks pretty cool to me!
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:39 am

Haha, I like the idea. I'll keep a eye on it.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

I'm on the fence with this one. Interesting idea, but looks like it might get kinda preachy/heavy-handed. I enjoyed the last two times I saw Ethan Hawke in a horror movie though (DAYBREAKERS, SINISTER) so I might give it a shot if it comes to my town.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
kraufen

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 am

I don't really like the people who made the movie though I will admit the masks are pretty cool

As for the evil dead remake somebody mentioned, I went day 1 since evil dead was sort of the movie that got me into horr, and of course its pretty different and of course not as good as the original, which I wasn't expecting anyways. But either way I ended up leaving the theatre pretty satisfied with it, saw it a second time to.
There is a lot of references to the original strewn all over the remake to, its pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:54 am

saw the purge it was pretty awful. not will ferrel level bad but still awful. and i agree the evildead remake was good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:56 am

i'll prolly watch it just for curiosity mainly. but not in the theatres. i don't want to see it that bad. since Brad said it was pretty much another house invasion picture. something we have what 50,00000000000
films of. it's nothing new. but at some point i prolly will watch it on a rainy day perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Mayan_Grungecaster

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 pm

This movie was absolutely terrible.

Why was the daughter wearing a skimpy schoolgirl outfit for no reason? Because Michael Bay was the producer?

That guy needs to **** off.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 am

that movie sucked so hard. i think it was trying to be donnie darko in style and visuals,which also sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purge official trailer   The Purge official trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Purge official trailer
Page 1 of 1