The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"TMNT" Trailer Released

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"TMNT" Trailer Released Empty
PostSubject: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:47 am

Here's the trailer to the new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie produced by Michael Bay.
What do you all think about it?
Back to top Go down
80'sDavid

80'sDavid

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:06 am

I just puked up my inner child.
Back to top Go down
http://thepeoplewholooklikebrianlewis.blogspot.co.uk
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:13 am

Doug Walker's reaction in 2012 at the time when it was just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm

According to IMDb, the original script was suppose to have Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady in it.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:48 am

really that i hadn't heard before. i would love to see them in one of the films. hopefully in one of the better films of course. i get why they would have been harder to do in the Original films. but i liked the (2007) film actually. and i was hoping they would have done a sequel to that one cause it did leave you on a cliff-hanger of sorts.

unfortunally that filmed bombed. i wonder how this one will do? i prolly will watch it at some point, but i haven't made my mind up on seeing in the theatres or not. at least you can fucking tell which turtle is which so that's an improvement over the transformers films where it gets confusing which one is which?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:32 am

wildhoney66 wrote:

at least you can fucking tell which turtle is which so that's an improvement over the transformers films where it gets confusing which one is which?

This. So much this. How bloody hard is it to make the Transformers look like themselves?!

This TMNT trailer .... doesn't look good, exactly, but I was expecting a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 am

when it comes to the transformers, i grew up with Generation 1. and in the cartoon you can tell which character is which. the show was about the robots and less about the humans. the films is the oppisite, though i love that cartoon, the last one i saw was the one that came out about 10 years ago where it was badly fucking dubbed.

and it was terrible. the films however are ok films. i don't hate them like many people do. i went in with low expectations after seeing the trailer for the 1st time for the 1st film. i've seen them all and they are what they are. live action flix that should NOT be live action at fucking at all. the robots look like shit even if they are CGI,

i would have loved to be there when they were creating them on whatever computer they were using. cause they look like fucking shit. i think when the 1st one came out they had said publicy that they did the best they could to make them as real as they could. well ya know what? if that's the best they can do why even make the film at all?

ninja turtles however i did expect to look worse than they ended up looking. they at least look more realistic looking than i thought they would. even if they look like shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "TMNT" Trailer Released   "TMNT" Trailer Released Empty

Back to top Go down

"TMNT" Trailer Released
Page 1 of 1