Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who is your favorite member of Team Snob?
Jake Norvell
25%
 25% [ 6 ]
Brian Lewis
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Jillian Zurawski
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Sarah Lewis
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Max Force
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
Jerrid Foiles
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
Brian Irving
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
Ryan Mitchelle
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24
 

AuthorMessage
Joe No Name



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-02-03

PostSubject: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Discounting Brad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaltesorensen

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-06-26
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:51 am

But I wanted to vote for Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subterfuge

avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 am

Yay. We demand Lloyd be added to the poll!

The people have spoken!

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadyJay

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 33
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Procrastination for the win...

I have indeed registered here just to vote for Jillian, who, apart from her being amazingly gorgeous, I really like for her sense of humor and now I have been clicking through various threads for over an hour.

Anyway, Jillian is a dream and MUST be put to the no. 1-spot. :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razzly

avatar

Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 pm

I'd vote for Lloyd~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozzy554



Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 am

after rewatching the chipwrecked review. jake without question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1205
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 am

Jake is my favorite. outside of Brad of course. leaving out Brian's Dark humor that i find funny as hell or shall i call him Slaver Brian. which should be what you put his name. he he.

anyways, Jake's humor is also dark like mine is and you gotta give him points on going to see so many shitty movies. yes it's funny as hell when he gets mad. but it's also nice when he actually gets to see a good movie as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabascofanatikerin

avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 32
Location : Switzerland (origin: German)

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I can't vote here anymore but I still wanted to tell: Jake.
Jake is fun to listen to and seems to be a funny but still natural guy in general. The first time I saw him was in the "Guyana - Crime of the Century" review as the boy who got snakes dumped on him. The scene is golden, totally funny and he was in it. A good start Very Happy
But don't get me wrong: it's not like the others annoy me or so, they all seem to be nice people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
80'sDavid

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 30
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Tabascofanatikerin wrote:
I can't vote here anymore but I still wanted to tell: Jake.
Jake is fun to listen to and seems to be a funny but still natural guy in general. The first time I saw him was in the "Guyana - Crime of the Century" review as the boy who got snakes dumped on him. The scene is golden, totally funny and he was in it. A good start Very Happy
But don't get me wrong: it's not like the others annoy me or so, they all seem to be nice people!

Actually I'm pretty sure that Max Force (Dave) is the guy who gets snakes dumped on him in the Guyana: Cult of the Damned episode, not Jake.

Also, my vote would definitely have gone to Brian Lewis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepeoplewholooklikebrianlewis.blogspot.co.uk
Tabascofanatikerin

avatar

Posts : 190
Join date : 2014-02-26
Age : 32
Location : Switzerland (origin: German)

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:43 am

80'sDavid wrote:
Tabascofanatikerin wrote:
I can't vote here anymore but I still wanted to tell: Jake.
Jake is fun to listen to and seems to be a funny but still natural guy in general. The first time I saw him was in the "Guyana - Crime of the Century" review as the boy who got snakes dumped on him. The scene is golden, totally funny and he was in it. A good start Very Happy
But don't get me wrong: it's not like the others annoy me or so, they all seem to be nice people!

Actually I'm pretty sure that Max Force (Dave) is the guy who gets snakes dumped on him in the Guyana: Cult of the Damned episode, not Jake.

Is that so?
Then: Whoops, my bad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
80'sDavid

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 30
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Tabascofanatikerin wrote:
80'sDavid wrote:
Tabascofanatikerin wrote:
I can't vote here anymore but I still wanted to tell: Jake.
Jake is fun to listen to and seems to be a funny but still natural guy in general. The first time I saw him was in the "Guyana - Crime of the Century" review as the boy who got snakes dumped on him. The scene is golden, totally funny and he was in it. A good start Very Happy
But don't get me wrong: it's not like the others annoy me or so, they all seem to be nice people!

Actually I'm pretty sure that Max Force (Dave) is the guy who gets snakes dumped on him in the Guyana: Cult of the Damned episode, not Jake.

Is that so?
Then: Whoops, my bad!

It's a fairly easy mistake to make, they are the two members of Team Snob who excel the most at being really goddamn angry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thepeoplewholooklikebrianlewis.blogspot.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob   

Back to top Go down
 
Who Is Your Favorite Member of Team Snob
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite Member Quotes
» Top Research Team
» How is our cricket team?
» The Treehouse Members
» Krishan Balendra youngest to be appointed as CSE Chairman

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: