The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity

Go down 
+2
Tabascofanatikerin
Jabba the Slutt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabba the Slutt

Jabba the Slutt

Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity Empty
PostSubject: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 pm

...needs to happen
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:22 pm

I love this game. It has provided me and my friends with a lot of laughs and laugh attacks Very Happy

Brad playing this? Would be funny, too (and playing with him as well)!
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Cards Against Humanity, but if Brad, Bryan and Spoony were able to make that Justin Bieber board game enjoyable for over an hour, I'm up for watching them play anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Cards Against Humanity is one of those games, to me anyway, where every playing of this goes the exact same way:

1st 20 minutes: HA HA HA HA! These cards and responses are funny!

After 20 minutes: .....Meh, we've pretty much recycled though responses....let's do something else.
Back to top Go down
Tabascofanatikerin

Tabascofanatikerin

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Cards Against Humanity is one of those games, to me anyway, where every playing of this goes the exact same way:

1st 20 minutes: HA HA HA HA! These cards and responses are funny!

After 20 minutes: .....Meh, we've pretty much recycled though responses....let's do something else.
That's why my friends and me created a bunch of own cards - respones as well as question cards. Some with insider jokes that can be references to ourselves. It's a bit of work and it's really worth the extra fun you can get out of this game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tabascofanatikerin.deviantart.com
Alyxx

Alyxx

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 am

It would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no
Inquisitor

Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 pm

I think my best story about playing Cards Against Humanity is that; a couple friends invited my roomates and I over to play. We had never played the game before, but once it was explained that it was a politically incorrect ‘Apples to Apples’ we didn’t need much more to go on. Well the friends that invited us over were a newly-wed couple and it was the wife’s turn for the topic. It was ‘I was headed towards ___, but ___ got in the way’. I laid down, ‘I was headed towards (The Glass Ceiling), but (A Fetus) got in the way’. Since she was the only woman in the room I felt especially proud of that moment of faux misogyny (I ended up winning that hand also, she thought it was hilarious...)

A week later, compounding this play we found out she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Inquisitor wrote:
I think my best story about playing Cards Against Humanity is that; a couple friends invited my roomates and I over to play.  We had never played the game before, but once it was explained that it was a politically incorrect ‘Apples to Apples’ we didn’t need much more to go on.  Well the friends that invited us over were a newly-wed couple and it was the wife’s turn for the topic.  It was ‘I was headed towards ___, but ___ got in the way’.  I laid down, ‘I was headed towards (The Glass Ceiling), but (A Fetus) got in the way’.  Since she was the only woman in the room I felt especially proud of that moment of faux misogyny (I ended up winning that hand also, she thought it was hilarious...)

A week later, compounding this play we found out she was pregnant.  

Can't script anything better then that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity   Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Snob plays Cards Against Humanity
Page 1 of 1