The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griff Morivan

Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi? Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi?   Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:04 pm

So, I dunno about you folks. But I loved this stuff, but it was only out for one holiday season. I would LOVE to get my hands on even just a little bit. Any ideas on good places other than eBay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Morivanism.wordpress.com
mw

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi?   Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 am

I did a search for pepsi spice and no luck. I have been looking every year since "05" for this very elusive concoction. Apparently, there are only a handful of us that loves this and they no longer make it.
Boo to Pepsi for that Sad
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi?   Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 am

I liked it. Too bad it was only one year. Brad or anyone ready I have a question about it.

What was it's flavor? I heard it was cinnamon but I remember when I tried it I thought there was a small taste of Ginger bread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi?   Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the hell can I find Holiday Spice Pepsi?
Page 1 of 1