Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where can I find Traxx (1988) ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
perkele

PostSubject: Where can I find Traxx (1988) ?   Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:50 pm

I listended to the Radiodrome episode on Shadoe Stevens some time ago, and they brought up a movie of his called Traxx:

Quote :
Traxx has battled his way through El Salvador, the Middle East and Nicaragua, spitting lead with two-handed good grace. He decides to retire to a life of baking designer cookies. Running out of dough to buy more dough, he hires himself as a "Town Tamer" and begins cleaning up Hadleyville, Texas, telling the lowlife street scum, "You got three choices. Be good, be gone, or be dead." Like all bacteria, the scum are resistant: crime boss Aldo Palucci (Robert Davi) brings in the dreaded Guzik brothers to rid the town of the town tamer, setting the stage for a showdown in the streets.

Naturally I wanted to check this film out. But I can't seem to find it anywhere. All I found was couple of overpriced vhs tapes on ebay and Amazon, which wont work on my PAL vcr. I've also searched through all of the non-legit sources such as torrent sites, to no avail. Anybody know where I can get this? :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find Traxx (1988) ?   Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:52 am

I only know of this movies existence to Good Bad flicks(who I believe was shown in the Hack o Lantern episode) and to my knowledge it's only available on VHS still. Though someone could have uploaded it to YouTube. But I'm not certain of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Where can I find Traxx (1988) ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1