The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with finding a movie title?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacepaw

Help with finding a movie title? Empty
PostSubject: Help with finding a movie title?   Help with finding a movie title? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Ok. There's a movie I've seen when I was a kid and I remember only few things. It really bothers me and doesnt want to go away. Can't find the title anywhere. Little help?
Here's what I remember (might be somewhat wrong):
Some teenagers have an accident or something. When they come round (in a barn?) it appears they are kidnapped by some crazy old man and turned into mutants or something (I remember this guy with disgusting accid-burned-like face and a syamese twins). I think they were used as freaks in a circus? Not sure about that one.
Oh I also remember there was a parody of some sort of TV quiz show like "Fifteen to One" near the end of the movie.

I beg for help 0.o it really has kept bothering me for YEARS. I have no idea if it's shitty or not, it just wont leave my mind until I find it.
Back to top Go down
KrautRemo

KrautRemo

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a movie title?   Help with finding a movie title? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 am

It's long ago that I've seen it but it sounds like "Freaked" from 1993.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DocHackenbush?feature=mhee
spacepaw

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a movie title?   Help with finding a movie title? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 am

KrautRemo wrote:
It's long ago that I've seen it but it sounds like "Freaked" from 1993.

Thank you man!!!! That's it!!! Omg finally I'll be able to sleep in peace XD I owe you a beer!

At least I suppose it's this movie XD looks close enough, still not sure - It was ages ago XD
Back to top Go down
KrautRemo

KrautRemo

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a movie title?   Help with finding a movie title? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:48 am

Cheers then! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DocHackenbush?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with finding a movie title?   Help with finding a movie title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with finding a movie title?
Page 1 of 1