The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the official fact finding thread

Go down 
+7
MagnaRyu
The Original Greaser Bob
Frank Rizzo
gregmcduck
lyger
ermac
Salim
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Salim

Salim

the official fact finding thread Empty
PostSubject: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:03 am

Anyone wanna go on an internet treasure hunt to see what happened to kirby? Post anything you find here.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 am

Well, according to THIS Pierre was a wrestler after his acting stint. How could've we missed that!?
Back to top Go down
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 am

Wow...

I doubt it's true but still wow.
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:31 am

No its 100% fake. The birth date there says 1981 so it can't be true. I have searched a lot for any information on Pierre but the guy is like a phantom. He's left no trace. I'm beginning to question if Pierre Kirby was indeed his actual name.
Back to top Go down
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 am

ermac wrote:
No its 100% fake. The birth date there says 1981 so it can't be true. I have searched a lot for any information on Pierre but the guy is like a phantom. He's left no trace. I'm beginning to question if Pierre Kirby was indeed his actual name.

Ive always theorized that he was some kind of opium smuggler. It would explain his short existence and quick vanishing
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 am

If so, he must've been the most bad ass smugler in existence. I would've loved this guy to be my dealer. I always imagined him throwing out some of the pirates that supposedly attacked him, after which he proceeded to calling them "useless guys".
Back to top Go down
Salim

Salim

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:47 am

ermac wrote:
If so, he must've been the most bad ass smugler in existence. I would've loved this guy to be my dealer. I always imagined him throwing out some of the pirates that supposedly attacked him, after which he proceeded to calling them "useless guys".

And then ascending to bad-ass movie character jannah elephant
Back to top Go down
lyger

lyger

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 am

ermac wrote:

Well he is Pierre Kirby, maybe he matured fast and became an action star at the age of 7. But it would be cool if it was true if did become a pro wrestler, WWE should have used him instead of Vladimir Kozlov.
Back to top Go down
gregmcduck

gregmcduck

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 am

Hey, about that wiki article...

Yeah, I made that. I'm playing Pierre Kirby in a wrestling e-fed and that's our wiki to keep the characters straight.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 am

gregmcduck wrote:
Hey, about that wiki article...

Yeah, I made that. I'm playing Pierre Kirby in a wrestling e-fed and that's our wiki to keep the characters straight.

Are there any videos of you in action?
Back to top Go down
gregmcduck

gregmcduck

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Um, an e-fed is a text-based role playing thing. No video involved.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:01 am

gregmcduck wrote:

Right, right, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
gregmcduck wrote:

If you really wanted them, I'm sure he could get you a video. It just wouldn't be very action-oriented.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:10 am

The Dude wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
gregmcduck wrote:

If you really wanted them, I'm sure he could get you a video. It just wouldn't be very action-oriented.

Pretty much just be him sitting in front of his computer typing. LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
gregmcduck wrote:

Pretty much just be him sitting in front of his computer typing. LOL Very Happy
Look at those fingers fly!
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 am

I hope that one day that the truth of whatever became of Pierre comes to light.
Be it either bad or good

Bad: he has passed on
Good: is living it up in some tropical resort.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 am

MagnaRyu wrote:
Be it either bad or good

Best: He owns said Tropical Resort.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 am

The Dude wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
Be it either bad or good

Best: He owns said Tropical Resort.

Well said good sir, well said.

And if that were to end up being true, i would so want to go there.
Back to top Go down
cernex

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 am

Well, there are several telephones out there floating around on google. I did once found a thread on some obscure forum (via google, of course) were some random guy claimed to find him and posted a telephone number, but I don't have that with me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Acobjum

Acobjum

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:38 am

"I actually did find out what happened to Pierre Kirby. His sister got in touch with me and said that it's true, he did die out at sea in around 1990."

That is the response Brad himself said in an e-mail to me. The date was 1/22/10. I was scouring the internet in hopes of finding anything related to Kirby and came up with a few ideas about where to find him. I listed some suggestions and he responded with the statement above.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:16 am

so he actually did die? hmmm..? how did you get in touch with his sister anyways? ya know before i found 'The Cinema Snob" which was actually by accident on friday nite. i had NEVER even heard of the guy. now i'm curious to see the films that Pierre Kirby did. even if they do look simply terrible!
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:21 am

it just dawned on me that may be what Brad e-mailed you. well part of what was in his e-mail to you. i wonder what she thinks of the reviews of his films that Brad did? i will say one thing though,

though i'm sorry to hear that the guy actually did die, i am glad that we did find out what actually happend to him.
Back to top Go down
shaun millington

shaun millington

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

What 'Acobjum' said is true, Brad told me a long time ago that he really was attacked out at see whilst doing his yacht delivery job.

But I didn't know he was told by Pierre's sister, interesting, but sad to find out how died, I hope he took out many of those pirate bastards before he departed.
Back to top Go down
http://shauntm.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the official fact finding thread   the official fact finding thread Empty

Back to top Go down

the official fact finding thread
Page 1 of 1