The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hobo With a Shotgun

Go down 
+10
Frank Rizzo
relauby
Carver van Horror
barrylikesbnbns
Admin
IAKO
Tommy Wiseau
TheCinemaCynic
The Original Greaser Bob
UnholyMephistopheles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Hobo With a Shotgun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobo With a Shotgun   Hobo With a Shotgun - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am

Feldon wrote:
Saw Hobo With A Shot Gun last night. My friends and I really enjoyed it--in fact any Canadian out there that grew up watching CBC in the eighties may very well get a kick out of this. If I had any complaints its probably that the violence gets a little too grotesque at times, but that's just me.

As for it being cartoony, the end theme to this movie says it all, again I think you need to be Canadian to appreciate it.
Damn you and your geographically exclusive humor.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hobo With a Shotgun   Hobo With a Shotgun - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:29 pm

I just watched this masterpiece on netflix. OH MY GOD is it awesome. Everything from the setting screams troma/street trash. I FUCKING loved every second of it.
Back to top Go down
gunflyer

gunflyer

PostSubject: Re: Hobo With a Shotgun   Hobo With a Shotgun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Everything about this thing was completely over the top, from the VERY rude jokes, the ridiculous gore and the very memorable villains, the hooker with a heart of gold, etc. Except for the terribly depressing ending, it was a solid movie.
Back to top Go down
Homo Gotikus Industrialis

Homo Gotikus Industrialis

PostSubject: Re: Hobo With a Shotgun   Hobo With a Shotgun - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 am

I saw this at a friend's house a while back, and though it was hilariously ridiculous. It was good fun, I will give it that. Everything else was a facepalm extravaganza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobo With a Shotgun   Hobo With a Shotgun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobo With a Shotgun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: