The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?

Go down 
+3
The Original Greaser Bob
yakityyakblah
Frank Rizzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? Empty
PostSubject: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Or do you think it's too soon?
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 am

Oh man, that whole ordeal might break poor 80s Dan. Oh hey, that amazing talent you love? Yeah he's dead, and a twice alleged pedophile, and he's white now, and hasn't made a decent album in a decade.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 am

The man's been dead for a year and a half now. At what point can we stop caring about the death of a man that none of us ever met?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:24 am

The Dude wrote:
The man's been dead for a year and a half now. At what point can we stop caring about the death of a man that none of us ever met?

See, I feel the same way, I'm just thinking there could possibly be at least *one* person who, if 80's Dan did a MJ episode, would go "OMG, HE JUST PASSED AWAY, THAT'S SO HORRIBLE!"
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
The Dude wrote:

See, I feel the same way, I'm just thinking there could possibly be at least *one* person who, if 80's Dan did a MJ episode, would go "OMG, HE JUST PASSED AWAY, THAT'S SO HORRIBLE!"
Well man, some people are always just looking for something to bitch about. And as Stuttering Craig once said, "Nobody likes a bitch.," so who really gives a damn what they may say?
Back to top Go down
yakityyakblah

yakityyakblah

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 am

I loves me some bitches.
Back to top Go down
morpheuslow

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 am

Michael Jackson is dead!? Why did no no one tell me! I'm going to watch Moonwalker and The Wiz and cry myself to sleep listening to Man in the Mirror.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
The Dude wrote:

If someone who allegedly jacked of retarded kids dies over a year ago from taking anesthetics to go to sleep, I say make a joke.

We were making fun of fat elvis's pill-laden shit floating in the toilet an hour later.
Back to top Go down
barrylikesbnbns

barrylikesbnbns

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 pm

It was never too soon Cool
Back to top Go down
OtakuX

OtakuX

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

I'd just want to see Dan's reaction to a recent (well, recent PRE-DEAD) picture of him.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/0takuX
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 pm

OtakuX wrote:
I'd just want to see Dan's reaction to a recent (well, recent PRE-DEAD) picture of him.

I can almost imagine Dan's wide eyed look... "Wha....he.....his nose.....his skin! He's not black anymore....he's white! What the....I.....I don't understand...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?   Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should 80's Dan tackle something Michael Jackson?
Page 1 of 1