The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get to know your fellow Snobaholics

Go down 
+76
Dantez
forestofthedead
80'sDavid
perkele
Tabascofanatikerin
Vendaval FJ
O'Hara
unrealbe
Dyson sphere
Dr. Poqui-chan
AssimanDHI
obin_gam
Son Of Jack Deth
relauby
UnknownKadath
Fargoth
BaphometConsumed
fasterwhatever
Bassbait
OrlandoEastwood
Frank Rizzo
GasmaskAvenger
Conan the Librarian
Mondo a Go-Go
TheCinemaCynic
IAKO
The Man in Black
ItTakesANinja
shaun millington
ermac
Kaneda
Mother of Invention
anothercafejava
Invisible Crane
Thecigarsnob
KevinFord
Slait
Nephilim
joeybucks
Scooter Hawk
melamserious
Tommy Wiseau
Nilbog302
Griff Morivan
gregmcduck
Foolish Goat
Tobbii
T-800
Super Force
guudermann
DarthThought
jbuck
WrecklessEating
Entertainer13
JustinDP
Tooladdict195
A Cockatrice
MagnaRyu
JennyWoreBlack
FoxieKitten
danethefurry
New Blood
tonythe chosen
InternationalKleinBlue
rathkor
UnholyMephistopheles
bloodypitofhorror
DER_METZGERMEISTER
Screwadu
TK6530
The Original Greaser Bob
Cactus_Matt
LucasChad
DrProfessor
Eckertmania
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCinemaCynic

TheCinemaCynic

Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 am

The Dude wrote:
TheCinemaCynic wrote:
I recently started watching the snob a few weeks ago and I'm hooked, I've been an AVGN and Nostalgic critic fan for a few years now.

I'm 17 and a Junior in High School. Not much really to say, I play Trombone, I love music and I watch a shitload of movies. I'm starting my own youtube channel in a couple weeks where I review both old and modern shitty movies(like Avatar). So yeah, thats pretty much it.
Low brass in a high school band. Brings back memories.

lol yeah man. what did you use to play?
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:56 am

Hi, I'm Mondo (well, not really, but that would be a cool name!). I found Brad through, appropriately enough, the Bruno Mattei Show's Mondo Erotico episode when it showed up on TGWTG. As a huge exploitation and VHS fan, I've been hooked since.

I'm an amateur filmmaker heavily inspired by the classics of exploitation horror; I just finished a script for an 80s slasher pastiche with elements of gothic horror, giallo, and others, and a supernatural movie based on Lovecraft, hippy Satanist movies, Suspiria, and Fulci's Gates of Hell pictures. I also have a series called The House of the Weird where I host great 50s and 60s b-movies in the style of Vampira or Zacherley, but life has gotten in the way, and there's only on episode so far. Here it is, if you're interested. I hope to have another episode up soon that will be greatly improved; I've learned fom a lot of this episode's mistakes, so the entire set has been rearranged, and I've gotten a better camera that actually stays on the tripod. Enjoy.

http://thehouseoftheweird.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 am

TheCinemaCynic wrote:
The Dude wrote:
TheCinemaCynic wrote:
I recently started watching the snob a few weeks ago and I'm hooked, I've been an AVGN and Nostalgic critic fan for a few years now.

I'm 17 and a Junior in High School. Not much really to say, I play Trombone, I love music and I watch a shitload of movies. I'm starting my own youtube channel in a couple weeks where I review both old and modern shitty movies(like Avatar). So yeah, thats pretty much it.

Trombone and baritone, as a matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 am

The Dude wrote:
TheCinemaCynic wrote:
The Dude wrote:
TheCinemaCynic wrote:

Trombone and baritone, as a matter of fact.

Uh......French Horn here......
*(contemplates jumping into icy river with letter jacket) Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
GasmaskAvenger

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 am

greetings, my fellow Snob fans

some of you may have seen me comment on the vids under the name "Jake 'Gasmask' Abate" and others may or may not have seen me on others parts of the world wide web

i'm an aspiring filmmaker who, at the moment, is writing fanfics of several franchises I like as a bid to see if I can finish something before attempting to write a legit screenplay (to make a long story short, I tried to make a movie in 10th grade, but that failed horribly)

like several others here, i'm a huge Horror/Sci-Fi/Cult Cinema junkie who owns a rather sizable DVD collection of movies of that ilk, as well as (hopefully) make films

my music tastes, on the other hand, are a lot stranger, but more on that at a later date

as for how I got into the Snob, I first discovered his videos when the Spoony One was hosting them and I quite frankly don't regret doing so

in short, that's who I am to an extent and i'll see you all around!
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Conan the Librarian wrote:

FRENCH HORNERS UNITE! Actually I sucked really badly on my Horn, and never even really played at practice or in the concerts. Only took the class for the free credit.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
Conan the Librarian wrote:

FRENCH HORNERS UNITE! Actually I sucked really badly on my Horn, and never even really played at practice or in the concerts. Only took the class for the free credit.
Yeah, I'm a bit jealous, as my band classes were a little more intensive. The 11-hour-outdoor-practice-in-the-Florida-summer kind of intensive.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 am

Been a fan of The Snob and Brad Jones in general since his early Snob videos. I've even had the honor of having him be a guest star on the podcast me and my two friends do, The Mentalcast (I'm not the host of it, my friend Mike was). Brad was absolutely funny and was a blast to have on.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 am

The Dude wrote:
Yeah, I'm a bit jealous, as my band classes were a little more intensive. The 11-hour-outdoor-practice-in-the-Florida-summer kind of intensive.

Band class was a complete joke in my school. We sounded like shit, our music was shit, and we went through music teachers like shit tickets. The most fond memory I had of that class, was getting everyone's free time taken away because I skipped out of class (they were all assholes, so they deserved it).
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:30 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Band class was a complete joke in my school. We sounded like shit, our music was shit, and we went through music teachers like shit tickets. The most fond memory I had of that class, was getting everyone's free time taken away because I skipped out of class (they were all assholes, so they deserved it).
What a way to go through High School.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 am

The Dude wrote:

Pretty much describes my High School career.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Did you at least find some grain of enjoyment?
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 am

The Dude wrote:
A Cockatrice wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Did you at least find some grain of enjoyment?

It was fun, I spent most of my High school days goofing off as apposed to doing actual school work.
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:52 am

My name is Orlando Eastwood, it's my stage name alias, real name is Stephen. I have been a Cinema Snob fan for 2 years now since the end of 2008. Saw some of his stuff on Youtube while surfing around one night while sick as hell in college and been hooked ever since. I am an indie filmmaker. I have shot one feature and I'm working on getting the second film shot here in March if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 am

Oooh, tell us about your films dude.
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 am

I made a thread for it, Traumatic Possession Tape 1. Filmmaking has been my passion since I was four years old and I have stuck with it ever since. I took four years of film classes; two in Germany and two in Hawaii. This was from 2004 to 2008. Any other questions, feel free to ask on here or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

What type of genre do you like to do film wise?
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:09 am

I like all types except for musicals. I'm also using my French and German to my advantage and planning to make foreign films as well.
Back to top Go down
Bassbait

Bassbait

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:45 am

Hello, my name is Bassbait. Rhymes with "a**mate", if that helps.

I live near LA (not actually in LA.)

My favorite film directors are Stanley Kubrick and then David Lynch.

My least favorite thing on the planet is Quentin Tarantino.

My favorite food is PIZZA (what else COULD it be?)

My favorite bands are my own band, Strapping Young Lad, Death, Opeth, Exodus, Buckethead, Mercyful Fate/King Diamond, and so forth.

My favorite internet reviewers are The Angry Video Game Nerd, Mr. Plinkett of Red Letter Media, and The Cinema Snob (of course!). Nostalgia Critic used to be in my favorites, but I've noticed a drop in quality, for me at least.

I am an AMATEUR (and I mean, AMATEUR) film maker and a musician.

If you want to see the greatest film ever made (I.E., my film), check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc7o0sVCbmw

You can really tell what kind of person I am from this film. So that sums it up best.

Oh, and I'm also extremely humble, concise/to the point, and narcissistic.
Back to top Go down
fasterwhatever

fasterwhatever

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am

Hello, another mass consumer of internet reviewer videos here. Love all of Brad's stuff, also enjoy the rest of the TGWTG crew, Plinkett, the Nerd, and so on.

I've generally just been a goof-off perpetual student / grunt-level worker, nothing much to write home about.

I didn't even know about the forum until this latest Radiodrome episode. The link to it feels sort of hidden on the main page... maybe a brief entry/article about it on the main site would increase awareness/traffic? Sorry, couldn't find the right place to make this suggestion.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 am

fasterwhatever wrote:
Hello, another mass consumer of internet reviewer videos here. Love all of Brad's stuff, also enjoy the rest of the TGWTG crew, Plinkett, the Nerd, and so on.

I've generally just been a goof-off perpetual student / grunt-level worker, nothing much to write home about.

I didn't even know about the forum until this latest Radiodrome episode. The link to it feels sort of hidden on the main page... maybe a brief entry/article about it on the main site would increase awareness/traffic? Sorry, couldn't find the right place to make this suggestion.
He announced it via facebook.
Back to top Go down
BaphometConsumed

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:14 am

Hi everybody, just another fan who likes Snob's videos and some other little things. (music especially)
Back to top Go down
Fargoth

Fargoth

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 am

Hello all. I've been watching The Snob for a while. I think the first thing I saw from him was the Bruno Mattei show.

When I'm not studying English at college or watching people on the internet joke about movies, I like playing video games (platformers and RPGs preferred), reading science fiction or classic literature, and listening to the latest Neutral Radiohead Collective Weekend album.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 am

@Fargoth

Do you mind if I take back that ring i gave you at the beginnign of the game? It's just that, I hardly ever go to Seyda Neen, so the discount I get at Arrille's isn't as valuable to me as the ring is.
Back to top Go down
Fargoth

Fargoth

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 am

The Dude wrote:
@Fargoth

Do you mind if I take back that ring i gave you at the beginnign of the game? It's just that, I hardly ever go to Seyda Neen, so the discount I get at Arrille's isn't as valuable to me as the ring is.

I would, but the strange thing is, last time I checked my secret hiding spot the ring and all my gold were gone. Personally I think that jerk Hrisskar had something to do with it, but since he's much bigger than me I don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know your fellow Snobaholics   Get to know your fellow Snobaholics - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get to know your fellow Snobaholics
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: