The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Gandolfini Passes Away

Go down 
+2
Frank Rizzo
Otaku4Life
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

James Gandolfini Passes Away Empty
PostSubject: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:22 am

James Gandolfini, the star actor of HBO's "The Sopranos" has just passed away in Rome, Italy.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=814199
Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

R.I.P Mr. Gandolfini.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:26 am

oddly i've never seen the show he's most famous for. we didn't have HBO when it 1st premiered and i like to watch shows from the very beginning. anyways i've always liked him as an actor. and i'm sorry to hear that he died. he was a great actor. 51 is far to young to die.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:02 am

ii never saw Sopranos ether lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Y'know what?  Me neither. Shocked

He was a fantastic character actor though.  The first thing I always think of when I hear is name is that brutal fight scene in TRUE ROMANCE.
He was also pretty much the best thing in the TAKING OF PELHAM 123 remake.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 am

it's been so long since i last saw True Romance i had forgotten he was in it. though i loved him in Get Shorty though. another film 'the mexican' i think it was called' that terrible piece of shit film with i believe Julia Roberts. that came out in (2001) i think? Gene Hackman had a bit part at the end of the film uncredited. James G. was great in that playing i believe a gay hit man. he was the only good and redeeming thing about that film. if you haven't seen it don't buy it.

just watch it on tv or on netflix. it's a terrible film but he's great in it. and i am so thrilled i  am NOT the only one who  never saw the sopranos either.
Back to top Go down
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 am

Never watched 'The Sopranos', but he was awesome in '8mm' and 'True Romance'. I respect any actor who can play a psychotic sleazeball that well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 am

another film i haven't seen in ages 8mm a great film i agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Gandolfini Passes Away   James Gandolfini Passes Away Empty

Back to top Go down

James Gandolfini Passes Away
Page 1 of 1