The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best & Worst Adam Sandler Movies I've Seen

Go down 
+7
Angie Matera
ChaosTheory
Razzly
jaltesorensen
wildhoney66
theGerman
Otaku4Life
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor

Inquisitor

Best & Worst Adam Sandler Movies I've Seen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best & Worst Adam Sandler Movies I've Seen   Best & Worst Adam Sandler Movies I've Seen - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Bit late to this subject, but the one Adam Sandler movie that almost no one mentioned was ‘Reign Over Me’. I thought that movie was poignant, insightful, and a bit of a step outside of Sandler’s comfort zone playing a mentally disturbed family man who lost everything in 9/11. There’s no stereotypical Adam Sandler baby talk. There’s no stereotypical Adam Sandler over the top yelling and violence. I also think Don Cheadle was a great main character.

Otherwise I enjoyed ‘Click’, but mostly for Christopher Walken, same with ‘Airheads’ for Brendan Fraser and Steve Buscemi.

Movies of his I can't stand: anything happy madison. After his stuff like ‘Happy Gilmore’ and ‘Billy Madison’ became a brand, it has been recycled 'humor' and assembly line bullshit for the past decade.
Back to top Go down

Best & Worst Adam Sandler Movies I've Seen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2