The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She staring Sandahl Bergman.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

She staring Sandahl Bergman. Empty
PostSubject: She staring Sandahl Bergman.   She staring Sandahl Bergman. EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:32 am

I saw this a while ago. I searched for it on Netflix and on a whim started watching it. Boy, if you haven't seen it, do it. It's such a train wreck that you can't help but keep watching it.

Bergman well...she pretty much the same character she did in Conan the Barbarian. In fact both films came out the same year. But this one was a post apocalyptic/ Mad Max world. She is the queen of this kingdom were she helps two friends rescue one of the friends sister.

On their journey they meet and fight robots who look like a Ninja and the Frankenstein Monster. Leper mutants, a tele kinetic communist cult leader, a mad scientist and his tutu waring giant assistant, a French Victorian era Nobleman, Roman toga waring were wolves/vampires, the cast of The Warriors and Mad Max and a guy who I was almost certain was Robin Williams in a blonde curly wig and a fake nose.

I couldn't stop watching it because it was too strange. I don't think it's on Netflix anymore. But if you ever find a copy on VHS or even DVD get it. You will have the WTF look on your face the whole time.

Brad, if you have this movie, this is a must review.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

She staring Sandahl Bergman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: She staring Sandahl Bergman.   She staring Sandahl Bergman. EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:47 am

Randy Spears wrote:
I saw this a while ago. I searched for it on Netflix and on a whim started watching it. Boy, if you haven't seen it, do it. It's such a train wreck that you can't help but keep watching it.

Bergman well...she pretty much the same character she did in Conan the Barbarian. In fact both films came out the same year. But this one was a post apocalyptic/ Mad Max world. She is the queen of this kingdom were she helps two friends rescue one of the friends sister.

On their journey they meet and fight robots who look like a Ninja and the Frankenstein Monster. Leper mutants, a tele kinetic communist cult leader, a mad scientist and his tutu waring giant assistant, a French Victorian era Nobleman, Roman toga waring were wolves/vampires, the cast of The Warriors and Mad Max and a guy who I was almost certain was Robin Williams in a blonde curly wig and a fake nose.

I couldn't stop watching it because it was too strange. I don't think it's on Netflix anymore. But if you ever find a copy on VHS or even DVD get it. You will have the WTF look on your face the whole time.

Brad, if you have this movie, this is a must review.

Sounds like campy fun
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera

She staring Sandahl Bergman.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: