The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor

Go down 
+3
Toyland Chairman
ChaosTheory
Otaku4Life
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor Empty
PostSubject: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:23 pm

"Die Hardest" aka "Die Hard 6" has been rumored to be filmed in Tokyo, Japan.
http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/next-die-hard-movie-rumored-to-be-set-in-tokyo
Do you think it will be better than the last one that Brad hated?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:22 am

Man, they really need to let this franchise go.
LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD (aka 4) was so generic and lame. I never bothered seeing the 5th one; in the trailer where they dive 3 stories through a plate-glass window and then stand up without a scratch? WTF, that is not the John McClane I know and love.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:41 am

I never saw 5, but I will eventually. I doubt any of them will ever be as good as the first two.

I like the idea of it being set in Tokyo. Experience a different culture like in YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE. But I hope the entire McClane family returns, including his ex-wife. This is apparently Bruce's finaly DIE HARD, so go out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:44 am

i think this seris should just end i only liked 1 and 3 . 4 was sooooo bad and 5 was bad beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
computercat

computercat

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:10 am

I don't have high hopes with movies nowadays.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:27 am

i love the series as well. and i enjoyed the 4th one well the unrated version anyways. the cut version i can see that one being a piece of shit. i havne't seen the 5th one so i will be open about it. really Japan? why? just fucking take it back to either New York and put Sam Jackson back in it. and of course his whole family.

end the series like Sean here said with a bang. and maybe even get those 2 back together? either way i hadn't heard shit about a part 6 or anything like you said.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Just take one of the stories used in Part 1-3 and make it happen in japan again...like there's is a new Nakatomi Tower built in Japan and McClane is invited cause he saved all those life back in the day. And of course there will be a japanese Heist-Crew who wants to get to the money.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Does anybody think that the plot may have something to do with the Yakuza (the Japanese mafia)?
There are so many movies about them that I've lost count.
The last time I saw the Yakuza was in the trailer of "Wolverine".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor   "Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor Empty

Back to top Go down

"Die Hard 6" Tokyo Rumor
Page 1 of 1