The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soundtrack listings?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

Soundtrack listings? Empty
PostSubject: Soundtrack listings?   Soundtrack listings? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 am

Hello there! As an occasional forum visitor and huge fan of the site, I'll get the obligatory flattery out of the way. I absolutely love what Brad and crew have managed to do over the last decade with virtually no resources outside of their personal drive and love for the movies. I have a small, hopefully not too demanding request for the forum. Can you [ie Brad] post the soundtrack listings for all your films, like you did for the Hooker miniseries? I enjoyed Hooker so much that I made myself a 2 volume mix-tape of the soundtrack, with much help from the post on the forum, and would love to do the same with the other films, freak out, Cheap, Game boys, and Midnight Heat. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and have a happy Easter! OUiSH out!
Back to top Go down
night051n

Soundtrack listings? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack listings?   Soundtrack listings? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello there, well to start off with hey i am glad i am not the only one to make a mix-tape from Hooker. after i saw that play track list download every track myself and have been instilay hooked. i really think that Brads soundtracks are REALLY great and fit his movies very well. that said i too would love to see a full soundtrack listing of all his movies.

and i am not sure if or when that would happen i know i made a listing myself for one of his movies, if that helps you. i know its not brad but yeah....

i made a listing for his PARANOIA: The Writer's Cut

here's the link https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com/t508-paranoia-the-writer-s-cut-music

i hope this helps some.
Back to top Go down

Soundtrack listings?
Page 1 of 1