The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good part 5's

Go down 
+5
jaltesorensen
Subterfuge
theGerman
wildhoney66
Angie Matera
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skibz

Skibz

Good part 5's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:26 am

Even though it doesn't exist, I have to assume 'Leonard Part 5' turned out better than 'Leonard Part 6'.

Dude, 'Gamera vs. Guiron'! That was a part five and that's easily my favorite of the series, though probably not in the way the filmmakers intended. Also, the fifth 'Guinea Pig' film ('Android of Notre Dame') was pretty decent...and I guess 'The Dead Pool' (Dirty Harry 5) was okay. Speaks pretty poorly for part fives that those are the only ones I could think of.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 am

Oh wow i cant belive i forgot about you never live twice escally considering how much of a bond fanatic i am lmao. i thought attack of the clones was horrible. Its been so long since ive seen Gamera vs guiron that i dont even remeber which one that was. I was never a fan of the guinea pig films fake snuff has never been my thing. I found the Dead Pool to be weak.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Skibz

Skibz

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 am

Angie Matera wrote:
Its been so long since ive seen Gamera vs guiron that i dont even remeber which one that was. I was never a fan of the guinea pig films fake snuff has never been my thing. I found the Dead Pool to be weak.

'Gamera vs. Guiron' is probably best known as the 'MST3k' episode with Cornjob and traffic accidents. It's the goofiest of the Shōwa series and just as fun to watch by itself.

Only the first two 'Guinea Pig's are snuff simulation; the rest range from fantasy-laced drama to slapstick comedy. None of them are...well, good, but they're curiosities nevertheless. As for 'The Dead Pool', it's the weakest of the series but it's not as offensively bad as most other part fives I could think of. I'd rather watch that than, say, 'Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach' or 'Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave'.

That reminds me, 'Vice Academy 5' is probably my favorite of the series. I love those flicks and I don't care who knows it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theskibz
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

Skibz wrote:
Angie Matera wrote:
Its been so long since ive seen Gamera vs guiron that i dont even remeber which one that was. I was never a fan of the guinea pig films fake snuff has never been my thing. I found the Dead Pool to be weak.

'Gamera vs. Guiron' is probably best known as the 'MST3k' episode with Cornjob and traffic accidents. It's the goofiest of the Shōwa series and just as fun to watch by itself.

Only the first two 'Guinea Pig's are snuff simulation; the rest range from fantasy-laced drama to slapstick comedy. None of them are...well, good, but they're curiosities nevertheless. As for 'The Dead Pool', it's the weakest of the series but it's not as offensively bad as most other part fives I could think of. I'd rather watch that than, say, 'Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach' or 'Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave'.

That reminds me, 'Vice Academy 5' is probably my favorite of the series. I love those flicks and I don't care who knows it.

I never even heard of Vice acedmey lmao. I acutally never saw any of the police acedmy sequals. I think i remeber Gamera vs Guiron now. isnt that one like really trippy? Yeah The deadpool is bad but not the worst movie ever or anythign and Rave to the grave is Fucking awful. its a movie to show to people who thinks part 2 is the worst lmao
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Leonard Part 6 is one of those films that i love only cause the films is really stupid and the humor is kinda dumb but i dunno my favorite part is the part when Bill cosby gets those shitload of bullets taken out of hilm. i know and you know that anyone who has that many bullets in them would be dead. but it's done for laughs.

it's by no means a great movie hell no. it's just one of those movies that you watch when nothing else is on tv and you are bored. like Plan 9 for example. anyways yes Police Academy 5 is i think the weakest one. 6 isn't a great sequel but it's ok. 7 is well i haven't seen the last 2 in years so i dunno what i'd think of them now. but i love that series.

like i love part 2 it's a favorite of mine. the first 4 really are my favorites in the series. anyways, as for star wars to me that is the 5th film cause it wasn't done 2nd it was one 5th it's just called episode 2 for well obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 pm

i never bothered watching leonard 6. doesnt really look like something id be into. I love Plan 9 its one of my favorite bad movies ever.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 pm

oh that's ok most people hate that film and i can see why. but i just get a kick out of it. like i said i am curious about how good or bad the remake that was made NOT to long ago of Plan 9 will be.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:51 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
oh that's ok most people hate that film and i can see why. but i just get a kick out of it. like i said i am curious about how good or bad the remake that was made NOT to long ago of Plan 9 will be.
thats the internet film with James Rolfe in it right?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:53 am

actually i believe he does have a cameo or something in it. but yes he's in it i believe. i dunno what kind of release it's getting though. i'm going to guess a made for dvd release since i haven't heard anything else at about it. but yes that's the one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good part 5's   Good part 5's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good part 5's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2