The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several Episodes No Longer Working

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DuosAngel

Several Episodes No Longer Working Empty
PostSubject: Several Episodes No Longer Working   Several Episodes No Longer Working EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 am

I tried listening to the latest episode (The Predator Series) but it took me to a page that says '404 Error File Not Found'. I checked some of the other episodes, I even went through Jakalope Radio, and all the episodes from A Steven Seagal New Year to The Predator Series now go to the same page. Earlier episodes are still working normally.

Is this happening to anyone else? Do Brad or Josh know about it yet?
Back to top Go down
Ludovico

PostSubject: Re: Several Episodes No Longer Working   Several Episodes No Longer Working EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 am

They don't know about it yet but it's not just Radiodrome that suffered, a majority of Jackalope Radio shows like Geek Juice Radio and WTF has the same deal with its latest episodes. I'm sending a feedback to Jackalope website to see if this thing will be solved.
Back to top Go down
http://ludovicotech.wordpress.com
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Several Episodes No Longer Working   Several Episodes No Longer Working EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:35 am

its happeing to me to. it sucks cause i still haven't listened to the Predators one.Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Several Episodes No Longer Working   Several Episodes No Longer Working EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 pm

for me the radiodrome ones i'm caught up on. so that one i'm not worried about yet. but the last few for 'lost in the static,
what the fuck' which are also the other ones i like. they aren't working either. the ones before (2013) for me work. but the ones after that aren't.

i hope it gets fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
BoylandtheLiberator

PostSubject: I tried to llisten to the aliens one   Several Episodes No Longer Working EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:30 pm

All it seems to come up is error and I signed up on itunes same there. I hope it gets sorted soon.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Several Episodes No Longer Working   Several Episodes No Longer Working EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:23 am

well i hope so too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Episodes No Longer Working   Several Episodes No Longer Working Empty

Back to top Go down

Several Episodes No Longer Working
Page 1 of 1