The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oran1

My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) Empty
PostSubject: My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)   My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 am

Hey all James here, i started a youtube channel with a few friends and would like to share it here to get some feedback in how we doing so far Smile please do have a look and tell us in what we can improve in as we are still new to this Razz - Thank you and hope you enjoy our videos! Very Happy

Our youtube channel - youtube.com/user/IGNOran1

-if this is the wrong place to post this please move it to the right one or remove it - thanks
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)   My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 am

You're not exactly new....you've been doing videos for about a year, according to your youtube page... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oran1

PostSubject: Re: My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)   My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 am

yeah the channel was started a year ago but thats just the account lol i started really making videos like a few months ago -_- lol
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)   My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 am

not according to the playlist you haven't....
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)   My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 am

watching the Skyrim bros Mod lol. looks so fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)   My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Gaming channel - New youtuber! (feedback needed)
Page 1 of 1