The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 year anniversary of this forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

2 year anniversary of this forum! Empty
PostSubject: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 am

Wooooo! We're 2 years old!

Congrats to us all for 2 great years!
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 am

well said, and i can't believe it's only been 2 years. it's a good forum and i hope it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:42 am

With the great group of posters we have, i think it will stay this way.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 am

well i hope so. and please don't take it as i'm trying to be negative on thinking it'll at some point suck. that's not what i meant at all. it's just nice to find a forum where there's a good bunch of guys and gals if there are any on here that get along. that's all.

that's rare. i belong to another site called Full moon underground where it's just a bunch of guys just bullshitting about movies and sometimes video games. and we all get long on there. so it's nice to find another site like that here.

Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

Is that forum based on Full Moon pictures?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:03 am

yes but it's made by a fan. it's got nothing to do with CB. but we talk about any movie not just full moon films. i've been
there since (2006) and though right now they are talking about closing it to form another site, which serves the same purpose i have no idea if that's going to happen or not. if you want to join by all means please do. it's free to join.

and the only downside there is this, no women are members. there's no rule against them joining but none have ever found the site for some strange reason. you'll be around a good bunch of guys. and in cause you are wondering i'm stimpy on there.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Women?

What are.....women?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm

something that's missing from that site. he he.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

I'm now picturing a woman registering onto that forum, and all of the guys have this Big Bang Theory like reaction:

"*Gasp* It.....it's a female! *excited murmurs* What......what do we do?!?"
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 am

i know you are kidding of course and that would be funny honestly if that did happen. but talking to these guys they don't seem to be nerds like those guys. i myself am a film geek as i call it, but no i'm not like the guys on the big bang theory i just love movies. kinda like how brad is in my term anyways considreed a film geek as well and he's not a geek either.

he just loves movies like i do. but you should join man
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 am

I'll consider it dude, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 year anniversary of this forum!   2 year anniversary of this forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

2 year anniversary of this forum!
Page 1 of 1