The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thatguyontheright1

Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake? Empty
PostSubject: Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake?   Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 pm

I purchased Silent Night on a whim...didn't know it existed till I saw it on the shelf. I took it home and watched it, and...why did it have to exist? I personally think that the only redeemable part of the movie was Malcolm McDowell, and even he was over the top. The killer Santa does little to emulate Billy from SNDN (but they do reference the original and SNDN2 in it a couple times...maybe they throw in a wood chipper massacre nod), he is more of a Jason in a Santa Suit, right down to his movements, but Jason had motivation....this Killer Santa does not have a setup, no reason.

If anyone else has seen it, please chime in...I get a feeling that I am the only one who thought the movie was bad by slasher standards.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake?   Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 am

ive never seen this but i also dont want to. the only one i liked was the first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera

Silent Night, a Silent Night Deadly Night 6 or remake?
Page 1 of 1