HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Musk sticks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Brad's episode in which he had Musk Sticks still kinda confuses me, mostly because I had no idea it was something anybody would consider an unusual snack. I say that because it is an extremely common sweet in Australia, every supermarket, corner store and milk bar here has multiple brands of musk sticks for sale. I don't eat them often (only if I'm given them), but I don't find them in anyway offensive to taste, and I have rather picky tastes. I take Brad's comments regarding them in the video to mean they are uncommon or perhaps even not found in the US?
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 am

Cactus_Matt wrote:
Brad's episode in which he had Musk Sticks still kinda confuses me, mostly because I had no idea it was something anybody would consider an unusual snack. I say that because it is an extremely common sweet in Australia, every supermarket, corner store and milk bar here has multiple brands of musk sticks for sale. I don't eat them often (only if I'm given them), but I don't find them in anyway offensive to taste, and I have rather picky tastes. I take Brad's comments regarding them in the video to mean they are uncommon or perhaps even not found in the US?

Musk Sticks are not part of U.S. mainstream snack market. In fact the first time I have ever heard of such a snack was when Brad did it for Brad Tries.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Cactus_Matt wrote:
I say that because it is an extremely common sweet in Australia, every supermarket, corner store and milk bar here has multiple brands of musk sticks for sale.
On an unrelated note: I no no clue Australia, or anywhere else in the world, had milk bars. I thought they existed only in dystopian variations of London.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

What exactly is a Musk Stick, anyway? That doesn't sound like something I would want to put in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
ermac

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm

I think that depends on what you actually do put in your mouth Razz

They are quite common in ozland and are actually quite delightful.
Back to top Go down
Jarl

Jarl

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Nope, we don't got 'em in America. And they sound pretty terrible, if just for the name.
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm

The Dude wrote:
Cactus_Matt wrote:
I say that because it is an extremely common sweet in Australia, every supermarket, corner store and milk bar here has multiple brands of musk sticks for sale.
On an unrelated note: I no no clue Australia, or anywhere else in the world, had milk bars. I thought they existed only in dystopian variations of London.

Yeah, they are very popular in smaller towns, though it seems to be different state to state, in Victoria (where I currently live) all corner stores are called milk bars and allow to buy sandwiches and milkshakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Musk sticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musk sticks   Musk sticks Empty

Back to top Go down

Musk sticks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Midnight Screenings & Original Series-
Jump to: