The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pixar or Dreamworks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Pixar or Dreamworks? Empty
PostSubject: Pixar or Dreamworks?   Pixar or Dreamworks? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:59 am

There's always a CGI kids movie that's released in theaters every year by Pixar & Dreamworks.
I notice that Dreamworks creates close to several movies each year & Pixar usually creates only 1 movie at a time.
So which of these two CGI competitors do you prefer the most?
Back to top Go down
alexjowski

alexjowski

PostSubject: Re: Pixar or Dreamworks?   Pixar or Dreamworks? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 am

Pixar all the way. UP! and Wall-E alone are terrific films better than what Dreamworks has done.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: Pixar or Dreamworks?   Pixar or Dreamworks? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Not a question I can answer quickly...both companys have movies I like and movies I don't.
For Pixar there are movies like UP, Wall-E, Toy Story 3 and for Dreamworks there are Kung Fu Panda, How to Train your Dragon or Wallace&Gromit Curse of the Wererabbit.
As for the ones I don't like...Pixar has Finding Nemo (a movie everybody seems to like but me) or Cars, while Dreamworks has Shrek (another movie everybody seems to like but me) or Madagascar.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Pixar or Dreamworks?   Pixar or Dreamworks? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Pixar, as a whole, seems to never have had a dud movie wise, while Dreamworks has had it's share of duds in the past.
Back to top Go down
alexjowski

alexjowski

PostSubject: Re: Pixar or Dreamworks?   Pixar or Dreamworks? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Pixar's not perfect. Cars is pretty damn bad. Not as bad as Cars 2 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixar or Dreamworks?   Pixar or Dreamworks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixar or Dreamworks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: