The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angus T Jones What the hell?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoylandtheLiberator

Angus T Jones What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Angus T Jones What the hell?   Angus T Jones What the hell? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:45 am

As everyone Iw as shocked when I saw the video posted on the internet by Angus T Jones. I saw the excellent parody by Brad. Angus is a young lad and as such doesn't understand the TV unless its a dcoumenatry is not presenting reality. Any man who thinks acting likke Ashton Kutcher, isn't a man who Angus neesds to care about.

BNow as aChristian who comes froim the UK and from a former Agnostic background nI can understand to a point that Angus has become mor involved with hius church. However what I don't understand is condemning a comedy as filth. I can think of plenty of shows I think of as filth namely At home with Kardashians and Housewives of the OC. Why are these filth because they are presenting stereotypes and not giving females good role models, instead they get consumerist-obssed fuckwits. Yeah feminism. Two and a half men, no hell no. Its smutty and not very proactive for women but hey its Two and half men, its not the influenctial whereas the Kardashians are.

Now Angus could give his pay checks to charity or even better speak about how its depiction of men is real bad. However moaning iabout it on the internet just amkes him look like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Angus T Jones What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus T Jones What the hell?   Angus T Jones What the hell? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:38 am

i don't mind him as a actor honestly. i've only seen shit he did as a kid. nothing recent though. so i don't really give a shit about 2 and a half men.

my point is i don't really pay any attention to what Angus did. cause i honestly don't give a shit. i have nothing about religious people but it does make me want to vomit when it takes over their entire life. and that's all they talk about.

if Angus found religion that's fine but does the whole world need to know about it? my point is if he thinks his show and i'm only calling it that cause he's on it. anyways if his show is shit and he thinks of it that way than just leave it.

if he thinks that type of comedy is filth than don't fucking do it. some comedy is filth yes but it depends really who's writing it. when it's done right it's funny as hell when it's done bad it's just plain BAD! it's amazing what you can get away
on tv nowadays. pretty much anything really. yet they can't say certain words or show nudity. yet they show

on some shows sex scenes that can be pretty graphic. i recall the CSI"s doing that quite a few times. and it's like do we really need to see those scenes? it's not like it's going to show anything ya know? well sorry about my rant but sometimes i can just go off without meaning to. sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

Angus T Jones What the hell?
Page 1 of 1