The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?

Go down 
+13
Otaku4Life
AstaKask
kraufen
smjaiteh
Subterfuge
Angie Matera
Skibz
ozzy554
theGerman
wildhoney66
Razzly
Frank Rizzo
The Original Greaser Bob
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:40 am

Oy vey.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/justin-bieber-believes-anne-frank-would-have-been,96477/

Although I will say it's to his credit that he even learned who Anne Frank is.....
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:45 am

ChaosTheory wrote:
Oy vey.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/justin-bieber-believes-anne-frank-would-have-been,96477/

Although I will say it's to his credit that he even learned who Anne Frank is.....

lmao .I doubt Frank would like him if she was still alive today. she'd be way to old(not to mention his music blows) lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
smjaiteh

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:42 am

I DO NOT hate Justin Bieber. Like at all. I HATE his fanbase! The extremely vocal fans are loud, insipid and obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:56 am

And again, last night, Bieber showed his obnoxious, douchebag side at the Billboard awards, saying "Waaaaah, but I wanna be taken seriously as a musician!"

This kid sure knows how to put his foot in his mouth, that's for sure...
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:35 am

are you fucking kidding me he did that? and if you are wondering why i didn't know about this, let me just say this i saw he said something or other, but since i don't give a rats ass about this little boy i didn't even bother reading it.

well on tv you see he has always have something in his mouth. normally his foot. after he leaves tv or a some gig when it's done and over it prolly changes to a foot to some poor sap's dick.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:43 am

I'm really starting to feel like the Bieber backlash is starting to grow bigger and bigger these last few months.

Was listening to a local radio station in my car a few days ago, and the DJ was talking about this annual poll that came out about what artists are liked and dislike, and apparently Bieber only got a 10 percent liked rating and a 90 percent disliked rating.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:50 am

really? damn man. honestly my hatred for the little girl aside, there are certain artists that when they do backlashing it can work for them such as Madonna she's done that what 300 times at least in the past 30 years or so. Guns & Roses in their prime and even later on when they weren't their prime. it helped and it both hurt depending on what you like or disliked shit they did.

same for Madonna. my point is it can go in your favor, but neither of them acted like little children at all.
Justine Bieber has been acting like that. him acting like this isn't helping his career it's hurting it! and fans will stop going to his concerts at some point. little kids maybe not but you will have some parents who aren't going to take them anymore.

which also means is he was able to obtain a record deal far to damn young! and maybe fame is starting to eat at him and he's not handling it anymore? if that's it than i just gotta laugh to be honest.

but still he's still a douch bag
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

Well, after the meltdown he had all during his European tour earlier this year, not to mention that he's been showing his douche-y side more and more, adding to it the fans booing him at the Billboard Music awards and the growing legion of Bieber haters, and I'm thinking his 15 minutes of fame are coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:27 am

you just may be right. i'm kinda surprised the record company hasn't gotten rid of him yet. but maybe he'll be one of those people where like say Hammer will continue to do albums but nobody knows they are coming out? i mean shit look at all the albums Hammer has done since the 90's. and they as far as i know have any kind of promotion.

just a guess of course
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:33 am

Eventually, Bieber's core audience will be a few years older, and it'll go from "Ooooooh, Justin!" to "Um.....whatever...", and they'll flock to the next flavor of the month teen star.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:45 am

i work at a workshop and there's a girl and even though she's almost 30 she's just that a girl. that's how she acts anyways. and no i'm not making fun of her. she's got down syndrome you see. and my point is she loves this little girl. so i really doubt she'll ever stop listening to him.

but one wonders how long it's going to be until he does ruin his own career, not by drinking or drugs, or anything like that, but really cause his own stupidity. and if is the case i hope it comes soon!
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:34 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i work at a workshop and there's a girl and even though she's almost 30 she's just that a girl. that's how she acts anyways. and no i'm not making fun of her. she's got down syndrome you see. and my point is she loves this little girl. so i really doubt she'll ever stop listening to him.
Maybe if you convince her to stop loving this little girl, she'll stop listening to terrible music too?

wildhoney66 wrote:
but one wonders how long it's going to be until he does ruin his own career, not by drinking or drugs, or anything like that, but really cause his own stupidity. and if is the case i hope it comes soon!
He's on the fail train and it has no brakes.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Eventually, Bieber's core audience will be a few years older, and it'll go from "Ooooooh, Justin!" to "Um.....whatever...", and they'll flock to the next flavor of the month teen star.

Yeah, exactly this. He's a teenybopper fad, they've been around for decades. Stuff like Bieber and Taylor Swift and Twilight etc. seems unbearable (the fans and the backlash both) because they're so public - social media is inescapable, everybody has to broadcast their opinion.
I imagine the beliebers would find it weird that anybody would want to go online and discuss NUKIE Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
kraufen

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:56 am

I've stopped caring about him, I mean his music is terrible but I don't necessarily hate him.

I'll have to admit though, that video is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 am

no i don't think that would help. she's got down syndrome so that i doubt will help much. she's almost 30 years old and she's got the mind like a child. so i doubt saying stuff like that to her would help.

i'm not cracking on her but that's how she is.
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm

He's better than Hanson, I suppose.

Seriously, why bother? If people love Justin Bieber it neither picks my pocket or breaks my leg. Spending time hating him is just a waste of energy.

As for being stupid and arrogant - he's 18. C'mon, who among us had perfect judgment and taste when we were 18?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:48 am

true but who here is in the public eye?? being 18 or 19 or however old the little girl is, is just an excuse causer he's young. he pissed in a pot in public. he did it for the publicity i think. unlike Ozzy who did something similar years ago in Texas. at least with Ozzy he was just drunk off his ass and didn't kow where he was pissing.

with Bieber there is no doubt he knew no doubt. also here's hoping to him saying he's retiring!  cheers  if that's true of course.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:00 am

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:05 pm

seriously he has tatoos now? and please put a shirt on nobody wants to see his 10 year old body.

what gets me is how he even has a career? when he 1st came out ok fine. but now WTF? the same thing with Miley Cyrus WTF ? she came out recently and said that's a character she is playing. or something like that i didn't bother to read the article at all. just the title so i'm just guessing what was said.
than i saw online that Courtney Love is praising her? i liked her in People Vs. Larry Flynt she was good in that. but other than that, if she's praising you that doesn't mean that's a good thing. sorry for going off topic but it pretty much is the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Well, it finally happened.
Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 2d114011
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:16 am

According to the story about his arrest, he cursed out the arresting officer and basically was all "I'm Justin Bieber, you can't arrest me!"

Ugh, this fucking punk ass kid.....seriously....
Back to top Go down
AstaKask

AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 pm

I can think of many, many celebrities doing things that are much, much worse.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:25 pm

No one here said anything to the contrary, but he's still a little punk ass for mouthing off to the cop and claiming he can't be arrested just because of who he is.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 am

ya know it's funny Lindsey Lohan while has had her moments don't get me wrong. but I don't recall her telling cops off. so I can give her credit on that. well Justina's 15 minutes are about up. how is it that he even has any fans?

it's also funny as fuck that he's got this bad boy image that he's trying to show how bad he is and he's doing such a bad job at it. fuck the stones in their day did it right and as far as I'm aware they never told cops off either.

course the stones are a group of guys who actually has talent. Justina is just a little girl who has yet to hit puberty who's core audience is just a little group of 5 year old girls. I can see Lady Ga Ga even though I can't stand her or her music being talked about maybe someday. but Justina people will go WHO? also did anyone hear that there's NOT a petition that has so far got I dunno the number but it's over 10,000 signatures to send his ass back to Canada ! I didn't know he was even from there until last night. to take his visa away from him. check It out folks.
I saw it and I just could NOT stop laughing at least for a half an hr!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?   Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Hate Justin Bieber This Much?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next