Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" Empty
PostSubject: Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"   Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:13 am

James Rolfe's "Monster Madness" is returning with 80's horror movie reviews.
This is something 80's Dan would definitely will enjoy watching.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"   Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 am

Oh shit.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"   Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

i watch this every year and i love it when he does it each october. though i wish it was everyday he did make the nerd film on a bigger budget from my understanding. and that's not a diss to you brad or your budget either

but from what i gather from James site i think he was away filming longer i think? and scouting locations shit like that. i dunno this is just guessing. honestly i'm more excited on brad's film that James R'. cause for one his film is done. and for another james' s film doesn't even have a trailer yet. they still had some filming left to do back home.

and though i haven't gotten around to watch any of brad's past films i have no idea why to be honest. it's nothing against him but to be fair there is shit i taped over 10 years ago off tv that i STILL haven't watched!

to be fair. and i wonder which film will be his favorite now?
Back to top Go down
Subterfuge

Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"   Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 am

Well I enjoyed this year's Monster Madness. Pretty good stuff.

Oh and his movie's trailer is out now, looks pretty cool to me.
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"   Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Subterfuge wrote:

Well I enjoyed this year's Monster Madness. Pretty good stuff.

Oh and his movie's trailer is out now, looks pretty cool to me.

I agree, the 80s movies of this monster madness were cool to watch.

And the AVGN movie looks cool.

But the AVGN movie makes me think of thecinemasnob movie. You know: A well known character the fans only knows for sitting in a basement and reviewing some entertainment product. But then there is a movie, and we see the character in a new setting.
I enjoyed the cinema snob movie, so the AVGN movie, im sure, will be entertaining as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"   Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon" Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinemassacre's "Monster Madness 80s-A-Thon"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Midnight Screenings & Original Series-
Jump to: