The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Go down 
+81
Tabascofanatikerin
Razzly
Inquisitor
Skibz
Ninty64X
The_Stone_Guest
Toyland Chairman
ZappaDave
Alyxx
metateen
80'sDavid
aga
EvilSpirit
AstaKask
EccentricSnob
fubar_in_pittsburgh
perkele
kraufen
jasn0_X
Hybrid Pig-Boy
polygonalchemist
Subterfuge
Longinus
theGerman
Kayna
Weezy-LUiGi
The Man in Black
Eckertmania
Santa Dog II
ItsVince725
gunflyer
Ashxking
PanzerschreckLeopard
LeMunson
Randy Spears
Brakywaki
Tykittaa
Indiana Groans
DanteRespite
Rudiger
Jerky McSquirt
IAKO
UnholyMephistopheles
Salim
Captain Smack-Pigeon
Second Hand Store
Candyman
TheCinemaCynic
barrylikesbnbns
moonsknight
Vendaval FJ
O'Hara
Dyson sphere
unrealbe
gregmcduck
Angie Matera
obin_gam
KingLDub
UnknownKadath
MonkeyMan
Son Of Jack Deth
relauby
Bassbait
PCDOS
Frank Rizzo
ScrotumusMaximus
Mondo a Go-Go
tonythe chosen
Tommy Wiseau
Lady stardust
ermac
LeperMessiah117
Kaneda
A Cockatrice
Mother of Invention
JustinDP
The Original Greaser Bob
LucasChad
thegormer
Minuto
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
kraufen

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:20 am

Howl's moving castle was the last movie.

The last horrible movie I tried to watch was Skew, some canadian found footage movie.
I got maybe 20 minutes in but it was so boring.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:41 am

ChaosTheory wrote:
scratch
wildhoney, when you read your posts, do they make sense to you?

Well, subtlety isn't your strong suit, is it? Cool
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 am

i know sometimes i can get carried away. i don't mean to but i do. it just depends on what i am talking about though. i'm sure i'm not the only one who rambles on at times.
Back to top Go down
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
i know sometimes i can get carried away. i don't mean to but i do. it just depends on what i am talking about though. i'm sure i'm not the only one who rambles on at times.
I understand perfectly, being the local film buff in me little village, I tend to get over-excited and completely hijack conversations and dialogues when it comes to passionately describing my feelings over some films.  For example, Don't get me started on Les Miz 2012.  That movie was almost completely miscast with the exception of Anne Hathaway and one or two of the supporting players.  I'm going to stop now, otherwise my post will end up being twice as long as yours.bounce

Now for a completely different segue:  Finished Heavenly Creatures night before last.  Great film from Peter Jackson before he completely sold out to Hobbits and such.  Brilliant and disturbing tale of an uncomfortably close friendship/fantasy shared by two damaged young girls that turns bloody when their parents try to separate them.  Shout out to Peej's ability to capture their fantastic world with claymation and other things, as well as the acting of the 2 leads and Sarah Peirse as the old-fashioned but truly loving mother of one of the girls.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 am

fair enough. i haven't seen Les Mis yet so i can't comment on it. but i think you already said something about it anyways. he he . anyways i love claymatiom. chicken run i loved. as i also love wallace and gromit. which i think i spelled wrong. have you seen those?
Back to top Go down
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 am

Yes I have seen Chicken Run and the Wallace and Gromit shorts.  Still need to see the movie, though.  Trying to decide what to watch after I finish Clueless.  It's between Duck, You Sucker; Secret of the Incas, the inspiration for Indiana Jones; and Bringing out the Dead.Question
Back to top Go down
Subterfuge

Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:38 am

The Box. Felt like a two hours long episode of X-Files.
Back to top Go down
kraufen

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:48 am

I just watched REC 3 genesis.
Was really different from the originals. I liked it though, well I didn't it anyways. I really don't think my girlfriend liked it all to much though.
Back to top Go down
kraufen

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 am

The new movie I've gotten like 36 minutes through before my girlfriend passed out is Christopher Roth, a sort of Argento inspired slasher made in 2010? I think.
Its not terrible, its kind of slow paced though not that I really mind, its kept my attention so far, gonna probably finish it later tonight or tommorow
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:41 am

LIFE OF PI (2012) - it was ok. I don't know what it is about Ang Lee movies; they ought to resonate emotionally but they just don't. Pretty visuals and the tiger was cool though.

CLOUD ATLAS (2012) - multicentury-sweeping tale about reincarnation, free will, and the bonds we form with each other. Creative and visually engaging although the makeup effects for some of the actors were really uneven (I'm thinking mainly of the New Seoul storyline...) and it kind of took a while for the story to actually start. I was expecting some sort of Battlefield Earth-level trainwreck the way critics/Teh Internetz reacted to this movie, but I really enjoyed it. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
kraufen

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:06 am

Dogtooth(2009?) - very strange experimental film about a family that never lets their children leave the house. It was one of the weirder film I watched. Its was pretty good, ending leaves a lot to be desired however.
Back to top Go down
perkele

perkele

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Yesterday I finally watched Toxic Avenger for the first time and it was pretty fun movie Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 pm

perkele wrote:
Yesterday I finally watched Toxic Avenger for the first time and it was pretty fun movie Very Happy 
I watched a streaming of "Toxic Avenger" last week on Netflix, it is Troma's ultimate masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Toxie is pretty much the right of passage for all Troma fans.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 am

Godfrey hos ghost ninja.. WHY WASNT THIS SNOBBED????. its so hilariously bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Watched The Road Warrior, via an old episode of Monstervision with Joe Bob Briggs.
Back to top Go down
tonythe chosen

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 am

House.the 1986 steve miner film
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:15 am

and what did you think of it? it's one of my all time favorite films. i watched Sharknado and i actually really enjoyed the hell out of it. was a LOT better than i thought it would be. and though some of the acting wasn't that great. some of it was fine. Tara Reid in it wasn't great. there were some parts where acting was flat. but other than that she was fine. they really didn't give her much to do.

and the ending well since i dunno wasn't the least bit belieavable on how Ian Ziering's character

lived at the end. but it's not something that is going to bother me like some films do. it was a fun film and i got the impression they had fun making it as well.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:44 am

Nick of Time: the Johnny Depp/Christopher Walken movie

Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:48 am

Pasific Rim. was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
fubar_in_pittsburgh

fubar_in_pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:07 am

Dagon
Back to top Go down
http://cthutube.blogspot.com/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 am

what did you think of it? i thought it was terrible. but some people seem to love it.
Back to top Go down
fubar_in_pittsburgh

fubar_in_pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:05 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
what did you think of it? i thought it was terrible. but some people seem to love it.

It's one of my favorite movies. If not for a few REAL bad cgi moments I think people would like it more. The practical effects are insanely good! And I'm a sucker for anything Lovecraft.
Back to top Go down
http://cthutube.blogspot.com/
jasn0_X

jasn0_X

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Angie Matera wrote:
Pasific Rim. was pretty good.

+1 - I loved Godzilla and Gamera movies from back in the day...and thus got a real kick out of Pac Rim. So many great kaiju references in that movie!!! Anybody else notice the little note of Godzilla's yell/howl at the beginning? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:49 am

JACK REACHER - it was pretty bland, but Werner Herzog plays one of the villains, that was kind of cool. 5/10

Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next