The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?

Go down 
+17
Samm
morpheuslow
GaRRbagio
Frank Rizzo
moonsknight
TheCinemaCynic
Conan the Librarian
Eckertmania
Lady stardust
A Cockatrice
The Original Greaser Bob
Slait
Cactus_Matt
Duckman
ermac
UnholyMephistopheles
LucasChad
21 posters

Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi make a comeback?
Yes
Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? I_vote_lcap97%Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? I_vote_rcap
 97% [ 38 ]
No
Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? I_vote_lcap3%Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:20 am

I thought I might make a poll since Brad wanted us to talk about Crystal Pepsi. Just vote yes or no in the poll and explain in the thread whether or not why you would like Crystal Pepsi to make a comeback.

I vote Yes because of curiousity. Even though I grew up in the 90s, I never heard of this soda's existence until it came on an episode of VH1's I Love the 90s from 2004. Still, I would give it a try if it does come back.
Back to top Go down
UnholyMephistopheles

UnholyMephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 am

a friend of mine had a bottle in his basement and i drank it even tho it looked like piss and it was DELICIOUS
Back to top Go down
ermac

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 am

Honestly I've never drank Crystal Pepsi, so I'd like it to come back just so I can see what the hype is all about. I really loved Pepsi Blue when it was out. It was like drinking anti-freeze.
Back to top Go down
Duckman

Duckman

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 am

I'd like to see what the fuss was about also. Not sure if they even had it down in my part of the world...
Back to top Go down
http://kingrow.webs.com
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 am

Duckman wrote:
I'd like to see what the fuss was about also. Not sure if they even had it down in my part of the world...

This.
Back to top Go down
Slait

Slait

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Yes, For a few reasons. I'm curious. It sounds good. It looks interesting. And it acts interesting. A clear drink spilled on someone's shirt that later turns into a giant grease stain is easily the corner stone of many pranks. Lastly, I try a LOT of drinks. If I happen across a new drink that looks interesting, nine out of ten times, I'll give it a shot. Under the ideal of trying new things, I would whole heartedly love to give this stuff a try and see for myself why this is so sought after.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am

I'm going to a protest in a couple of weeks. While there, I shall be sure to wield the "Bring back Crystal Pepsi" sign.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Never had Crystal Pepsi, but would try some if it came back.
Back to top Go down
Lady stardust

Lady stardust

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 pm

I never had a chance to drink it so they should bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 pm

I would love it to come back. I remember drinking it, but not how it tasted.
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 am

I remember the hell out of it and was blasted in the face with the entire campaign (RIGHT NOW! HEY, ITS FOR TOMORROW), but what I dont get, is with so many stupid ass beverages out there, why NOT bring it back?

ARE THERE NOT 400000 DIFFERENT CHOICES OF BEVERAGE IN THE GAS STATION? HOW MANY MOUNTAIN DEW/ VITAMIN WATER/ FOUR LOKO/ COKE ZERO BULLSHITS CAN THEY MAKE?>

Whats funny is, after I typed this and read it, I realized I am drinking a giant Jaguars game cup full of Vernor's and Vodka. To each his own.
Back to top Go down
TheCinemaCynic

TheCinemaCynic

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 am

I think it should be brought back cuz I was born in late 93 so I was never around for it lol. and after seeing brad's video, I REALLY want to try this now.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 am

I had a friend whose mom stocked up with it when it came out. They were well off and had one of those big pantries you could raid, so there were cans and 2 liters.

Had another friend who had a shitty Atari Jaguar game where you unscrambled mixed up pieces of music videos. Of course Sammy Hagar "right now" was the featured video. That was the song they used for every CP commercial, so you couldn't help but think of the drink, since both were popular for only those 4 months.
Back to top Go down
moonsknight

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 am

I voted yes, because of one reason: Every year now Pepsi brings us a new Mountain Dew by way of "Dewmocracy", but they can't bring back Crystal Pepsi? I think most people would rather see the return of Crystal Pepsi than see another new Mountain Dew product.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm

I would say yes, simply because I would want to try a Crystal Pepsi that *isn't* 15-20 years old.
Back to top Go down
GaRRbagio

GaRRbagio

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:02 am

I haven't tried it myself due to not being old enough, but I'd certainly like to.

Haha, of course 100% says yes. Watch now someones going to come vote no.
Back to top Go down
morpheuslow

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:28 am

I'd certainly give it a try I was probably too young when it came out and I'm not even sure it was ever sold in my country
Back to top Go down
Samm

Samm

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 am

Yes I want it back. I never got to try it as a kid and after seeing brad's videos I want to try it now.

I think there could be a chance. People kept asking for Pepsi made wit hreal suger and Pepsi started releasing Throwback as a limited time soda and now it is a perminate soda. So I don't see where it would hurt pepsi to try the limited time thing with Crystal Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:30 am

It's hard to imagine someone actively being against the return of Crystal Pepsi. I'd think that at the worst one would just be indifferent.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:46 am

oh i'm sure there are people out that, that would be against the return of Clear Pepsi cause i've read comments on you tube & i believe IMDB where people said on how nasty the drink was. as for me?

i freaking LOVED IT! i drank it like water back than. just like i drank chocolate Dr. Pepper as well. like water

both drinks NEED to be brought back.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:23 pm

I never tried Crystal Pepsi when it came out, on account of my young age at the time, but in the Not-See kola review, Brad's friend (I didn't catch the name of the guy sitting next to Brian) said it was like opening a Pepsi, putting it in the fridge, then drinking it later once it was flat and ice cold. Well, I already did that because I loved the taste, so now that i know that's what Crystal Pepsi tastes like, I'm ordering me some Reich drank.
Back to top Go down
UKdecay

UKdecay

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 am

Duckman wrote:

Same.

Wikipedia states that it did get a European release, though I don't really remember it. Maybe I'm too young. I always imagined it as tasting of cream soda.
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Eventhough i live in Europe, signs like these convinced me that i must try Crystal Pepsi:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 am

I heard a rumor that Crystal Pepsi could be getting a limited run this summer. I also heard rumors of March.

If thats true.....Its Stocking time!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:22 am

thatguyontheright1 wrote:
I heard a rumor that Crystal Pepsi could be getting a limited run this summer. I also heard rumors of March.

If thats true.....Its Stocking time!
If it was coming out as soon as March we probably would have heard something by now. But summer...can't rule it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?   Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like to see Crystal Pepsi come back? Why or why not?
Page 1 of 1