The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

Dark Knight Rises Empty
PostSubject: Dark Knight Rises   Dark Knight Rises EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am

I don't know what to say...

...I'm trying to say everything at once but end up saying nothing. Alot like the film. Sadface.bmp

Sorry, I just had to say that. And yes, I did need to make a new thread to vent my blank disappointment and frustration at something so good in all departments but completely botched by trying to do way, way too much. Haven't watched the Snob's video yet, except for about 30 seconds and he said what I'm feeling already:

"I thought the movie was a god damn mess."

Don't get me wrong, the actors, characters and look of the film are all great. But the story with all its stupid exposition, plot pointlessness and that? Damn. It's as bad as Prometheus, frankly.

Sadface.avi

And I wasn't even hyped at all for the film... it could have been so much more though.
Back to top Go down
Kayna

Kayna

Dark Knight Rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight Rises   Dark Knight Rises EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Gotta agree in general. I enjoyed it but it was...I don't know...lacking. I felt like there were several cop-outs and other issues. I also feel Marion Cotillard was miscast and her major plot reveal was no surprise at all. I think that's the problem here. No surprises. Everything just felt like it was overly telegraphed and it really didn't need to be almost 3 hours long.
Back to top Go down

Dark Knight Rises
Page 1 of 1