Brad Tries Moxie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 am

And several other soft drinks including Celery Soda.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 am

Just watched it, very funny. Never had Moxie before, but the name sounds familiar even before I say this Brad Tries. I did have a Malt drink however, that was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
bloodypitofhorror

bloodypitofhorror

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 am

I'm actually a big fan of Moxie. Its different. Of course my friend had to ruin by telling me its a great product to clean floors with.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodypitofreviews.blogspot.com
JustinDP

JustinDP

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 am

I was gonna try Moxie a while ago, but my friend actually requested I not for my own sanity.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 am

Hey everybody i found a site where you can buy Doc Brown's Cel-Ray soda in 24ct box for $30.95+s&H

and you can buy the other 7 flavors they make.
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm

MagnaRyu wrote:
Hey everybody i found a site where you can buy Doc Brown's Cel-Ray soda in 24ct box for $30.95+s&H

Awwww, I'm kinda sad that rest of the pops they have are normal flavors.
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Eckertmania wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:

Awwww, I'm kinda sad that rest of the pops they have are normal flavors.

Yeah, I know
Back to top Go down
Minuto

Minuto

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 am

I'm perplexed as to why Brad (kind of) dislikes bubblegum sodas. I recently tried Inca Kola and it was DELICIOUS.

Celery soda, on the other hand...that just sounds bad. Then again, I don't particularly love celery.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 am

bloodypitofhorror wrote:
I'm actually a big fan of Moxie. Its different. Of course my friend had to ruin by telling me its a great product to clean floors with.
That's all it takes to turn you off of a soda? Have you never heard of Coke's rust-eating abilities?
Back to top Go down
TheCinemaCynic

TheCinemaCynic

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 am

I'm half Egyptian and the last time I went there I had this weird Orange type soda(I say "type" cuz I'm not sure if it's actually orange, and theres no ingredients label on the can. not that I would be able to read it anyway.) Anyway, one day my sister had nail polish on and she spilled the soda on her hand, within seconds the nail polish was completely gone. That was the last time I would ever drink that again.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 am

TheCinemaCynic wrote:
I'm half Egyptian and the last time I went there I had this weird Orange type soda(I say "type" cuz I'm not sure if it's actually orange, and theres no ingredients label on the can. not that I would be able to read it anyway.) Anyway, one day my sister had nail polish on and she spilled the soda on her hand, within seconds the nail polish was completely gone. That was the last time I would ever drink that again.
I try not to let things like that bother me, because if I did, i would have to give up alcohol by the same logic.
Back to top Go down
bloodypitofhorror

bloodypitofhorror

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 am

The Dude wrote:
bloodypitofhorror wrote:
That's all it takes to turn you off of a soda? Have you never heard of Coke's rust-eating abilities?

He didn't ruin it for me when my friend bought me a 12 pack of the stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://bloodypitofreviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Brad Tries Moxie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad Tries Moxie   Brad Tries Moxie Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad Tries Moxie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Midnight Screenings & Original Series-
Jump to: