The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Avengers (Assemble)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoylandtheLiberator

The Avengers (Assemble)  Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers (Assemble)    The Avengers (Assemble)  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:28 am

I just saw this (Released on THursday in the UK) I really enjoyed it. First thing is that Joss Wheedon is really talented of having characters of a team still be individuals. This is basically like if Michael Bay had a sense of humour and could reign himself in. THis is not a bad thing. Anyone who saw the shit storm that was Transformers: Dark of the Moon, you will see a lot of points which this films mirrored that film. Now that makes it sounds worse than it is. In a sense I dont want to spil this movie, as the best part of the film is to come at it fresh and not knowing any of the jokes or set pieces in it. However Captain America and Iron Man have a good chemistry in the film, Scarlet Johansson has a reason to be here, she isnt fan service. I had a really bad realisation about her character and whats she wears if bay got his hand on hear she would be wearing her zip lower. I also liked Loki in this as he is intedating and also has some great lines in the film. Highly reccomend this
Back to top Go down

The Avengers (Assemble)
Page 1 of 1