The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar_Lives

Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary?   Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 pm

I honestly hope he's in it. He was my favorite part in both Kickassia and Suburban Knights, and feel the movie would be amiss without him. I feel like with the Snob movie and Ninja: The Mission Force, he probably didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary?   Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Yep, I'm in it =)
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
Sylar_Lives

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary?   Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:46 am

Awesome. I look forward to it, as well as the Snob movie. Keep up the good work, sir! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary?   Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody here know if Brad made it to the TGWTG four year anniversary?
Page 1 of 1